Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1217pm Monday here and I've been doing some lst on my strawberry nuggets. I don't usually do much training on my plants but she's quite stocky so she has been fimed and tied down View attachment 1072229

I think you guys are the furthest ahead time-wise for me, at least on here. Will be interesting to see how your SN does, I still got one seed to run of that strain.

Pure skunk but with a sweet undertone.

Damn, hang on to that pollen! I'll be curious to see what traits his progeny exhibit.

Gm all & hope ur day (or nite, lol) is goin well so far. Wakin-n-bakin on a mix of key lime pie/skywalker og this mornin & me NL grow has unofficially started, as i put 2 beanz in to soak yesterday (at 4:20, hehe)...still floatin for now, will see what they look like later...am hopin the full moon phase will bring pozitive thingz :biggrin: Will post updatez here, then start me grow journal once they go in the ground.

Stay happy, healthy & high! :headbang:
:420::bong:

Last edited:
Woohoo! :yay::woohoo::cooldance: Both me NL beanz that have soaked for 32 hrz have dropped, both with ever-so-cute lil root speartipz poppin out, so onto the paper towel they've gone...lookz like me full moon theory is workin out jus fine, tyvm (hehe :biggrin:) Updatez as they happen...

:420:

p.s. i found the HOTT site & am in the chat box...jus sayin..... :rofl:

Woohoo! :yay::woohoo::cooldance: Both me NL beanz that have soaked for 32 hrz have dropped, both with ever-so-cute lil root speartipz poppin out, so onto the paper towel they've gone...lookz like me full moon theory is workin out jus fine, tyvm (hehe :biggrin:) Updatez as they happen...

:420:

p.s. i found the HOTT site & am in the chat box...jus sayin..... :rofl:
The full moon theory also works on feedings too... something about the moons gravitational pull that pulls the water to the roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back