Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I'm glad my wife keeps my plant count in check :blahblah:. I usually try to limit myself to 4 or 5 at a time but I somehow have 8 going and am going to start more next week :rofl:. I'm not game to start pollen chucking or my plant count would skyrocket . Are you renovating your house to make it larger to fit another tent...?...:haha:
I needed to grow outdoors this year but it didn't work out, too much going on with house renovations and landscaping.
In addition to the baby box, I have three large tents :face: And I want to start chucking pollen :face::face:

Sometimes I'm glad my wife keeps my plant count in check :blahblah:. I usually try to limit myself to 4 or 5 at a time but I somehow have 8 going and am going to start more next week :rofl:. I'm not game to start pollen chucking or my plant count would skyrocket . Are you renovating your house to make it larger to fit another tent...?...:haha:
I am jealous. I really wish I could do more than two at a time.. Though I figure somewhere around 6 would pretty much be my limit.

I say that now, of course. Once 6 are in, 8 is next... and so on.

I got a good deal on some plastic 5gal pots on Ebay....only problem was they came in a 10 pack. Figure I might as well put them to use :rofl:.
I am jealous. I really wish I could do more than two at a time.. Though I figure somewhere around 6 would pretty much be my limit.

I got a good deal on some plastic 5gal pots on Ebay....only problem was they came in a 10 pack. Figure I might as well put them to use :rofl:.
It's not like you're gonna buy them to just throw them away! Your reasoning is sound indeed, sir! :headbang:

It was purely happenstance.. I just got to a clean break-point in the project I am working on and figured I'd hit this place up before I got too stoned to function in such a proper society as AFN.

Hope you are well!

I think this qualifies as a weird song.....

OK you win with the video alone :crying:

Might have noticed that I post a lot of videos by the band Lumineers...

If you'll indulge me, there's a bit of a story behind that fandom.

Rewind about 7 years. I am living in an extremely overpriced (and oversized) apartment. Been completely alone for several years since my wife left with our daughter.

I met someone that I really connected with. We had known each other about a year when I decided I should move down to where she lives so we could better foment our relationship. I worked from home, so I could do my job regardless of where "home" was, and it was a cheaper place to live. Given the meager furnishings I had, I figured it would just be cheaper to throw out what I had and buy new/used when I got to my final home. This was a move from northern Virginia to Houston, TX. Moving anything would range in the thousands of dollars.

So the plan was to land in Houston in a shitty little extended-stay hotel thing while I looked for a place to move into more permanently.

Got there on a really hot day in April. It's Houston, so I recognize that "hot day" is somewhat redundant, but I digress.

No sooner did I get my equipment unpacked and online, I called my boss. Turns out that he decided to eliminate my position as a cost cutting measure. If that weren't bad enough, he already owed me over a month's back salary (which I wound up never getting).

Ok, no reason to panic yet. I still have my relationship and between the two of us, we'll get through this...... right?

Nope. She decided to back out of everything.

So here I am, living in what is essentially a welfare hotel, with zero income and zero friends, and with the promise of thousands of dollars in back pay evaporated.

Eventually, I found work and managed to secure a teeny apartment.

One day, while driving to work, I heard this song on the radio. It was the first time I had ever heard it, and it connected with me pretty strongly.

Things worked out, or I would not be here to tell the tale. I got the hell out of Texas shortly afterwards, and the rest is history.

So, yeah, this song is why I post links to Lumineers tunes...

Well, I actually brought that up... More than once... :crying:But I have taken over the spare bedroom, and I have a mini greenhouse in the living room for my cacti and other stuff, that somehow has a male cannabis plant in it now..... Hmmm...

But no, I will be culling some of the babies, they are all regular seeds. I got a 25 plant medical license, plus the 4 rec. I don't NEED that many, but I do like messing around so for the pollen chucking it is necessary to have that high of a number in order to stay legal.

The clones will be going into a DWC SOG grow, so six plants in a 2'X2' tub. Never done SOG before so here I go! May document it, but it is photo clones of course so not sure many people would be curious.

Yup, I always grew four, then started to experiment, then got into more and more. Suddenly, the hobby becomes a bit too all consuming, but it keeps me out of trouble. Theoretically. I have them in all stages from baby to harvest.

Grow MORE :crying::crying:

Might have noticed that I post a lot of videos by the band Lumineers...

If you'll indulge me, there's a bit of a story behind that fandom.

Rewind about 7 years. I am living in an extremely overpriced (and oversized) apartment. Been completely alone for several years since my wife left with our daughter.

I met someone that I really connected with. We had known each other about a year when I decided I should move down to where she lives so we could better foment our relationship. I worked from home, so I could do my job regardless of where "home" was, and it was a cheaper place to live. Given the meager furnishings I had, I figured it would just be cheaper to throw out what I had and buy new/used when I got to my final home. This was a move from northern Virginia to Houston, TX. Moving anything would range in the thousands of dollars.

So the plan was to land in Houston in a shitty little extended-stay hotel thing while I looked for a place to move into more permanently.

Got there on a really hot day in April. It's Houston, so I recognize that "hot day" is somewhat redundant, but I digress.

No sooner did I get my equipment unpacked and online, I called my boss. Turns out that he decided to eliminate my position as a cost cutting measure. If that weren't bad enough, he already owed me over a month's back salary (which I wound up never getting).

Ok, no reason to panic yet. I still have my relationship and between the two of us, we'll get through this...... right?

Nope. She decided to back out of everything.

So here I am, living in what is essentially a welfare hotel, with zero income and zero friends, and with the promise of thousands of dollars in back pay evaporated.

Eventually, I found work and managed to secure a teeny apartment.

One day, while driving to work, I heard this song on the radio. It was the first time I had ever heard it, and it connected with me pretty strongly.

Things worked out, or I would not be here to tell the tale. I got the hell out of Texas shortly afterwards, and the rest is history.

So, yeah, this song is why I post links to Lumineers tunes...

That's quite the story to share with the song; I do love certain songs that bring memories washing back. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but it is all a part of the life we have lived.

That's quite the story to share with the song; I do love certain songs that bring memories washing back. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but it is all a part of the life we have lived.
And sometimes they are the vehicle with which I can bleed off some of the emotion that collects during the darker times. I don't know if that makes any sense.

When I am feeling really down, sometimes I will play music to draw that out of me - force a physical reaction to what I am trying to contain. Gets it out of my system, or at least I think that's what it does.

Then when things pass, and I feel more even-keeled, I gravitate towards different music. More energetic is probably the best way to describe the difference.

It is all completely unconscious, and seems to happen naturally. I guess as long as it means I won't completely lose my mind, I can live with it.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back