Status
Not open for further replies.
:baked:, so, to recapitulate I got going 2 Sour D, 1 Amnesia, 1 Strawberry skittzle, 3 Shortstuff HOD, all outdoors Guerilla grows...

:bow: :growing:

Oh I forgot,
Also got her and she's entering "Beast Mod",...
20190616_065013.jpg 20190616_064949.jpg 20190616_064906.jpg 20190616_064848.jpg

:coffee: Gm fellow greengrowerz, hope all is well :thumbsup: (sipz coffee, bobz head to Halestorm) Well, one of me two NL taprootz is out on the paper towel, ready to plant :woohoo: but the other one lookz like it broke off sumhow...?...not sure what happened there, lol, could've happened when i gave the paper towel a squeeze las nite...might jus plant it anyway & hope for the best (fingerz crossed).

PPP & have a great day everybody :biggrin:

:420:

:coffee: Gm fellow greengrowerz, hope all is well :thumbsup: (sipz coffee, bobz head to Halestorm) Well, one of me two NL taprootz is out on the paper towel, ready to plant :woohoo: but the other one lookz like it broke off sumhow...?...not sure what happened there, lol, could've happened when i gave the paper towel a squeeze las nite...might jus plant it anyway & hope for the best (fingerz crossed).

PPP & have a great day everybody :biggrin:

They are so resilient, it will probably look bigger and stronger than the other one in the end, you will see, every time I get surprised by their resilience...have a nice:thumbsup: day !

:coffee: Woohoo! Post no.420 for the top o' the morn! :biggrin: Gm all, hope everybody'z wakin-n-bakin & doin ok :thumbsup: For thoze that didn't catch me mention it over on HOTT while we were down, i did get one of me NL beanz in the dirt yesterday, hazn't popped ground yet, and will probly be plantin her sis today. Glad the site'z back up (fingerz crossed).

PPP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back