Status
Not open for further replies.
They are so resilient, it will probably look bigger and stronger than the other one in the end, you will see, every time I get surprised by their resilience...have a nice:thumbsup: day !

lol, ya, autoz are indeed tough lil bitchez & can take a lot...been there, done that, haha :biggrin:

footnote: i actually wrote this y-day, hit "post reply" & the site crashed, haha...too classic! :rofl:

Morning!

I first found VNV Nation through the band AFI years and years ago, because every time I saw them, one of the members was wearing a VNV shirt. Think it was "Forsaken" or "Chrome" that really drew me in.
I'm not a huge fan of theirs, But they make a playlist every now and then.

Lately, I've been on a "Let's write a ridiculous or stupid scenario for a script, And put it to classical type music" kick. You'd be surprised how funny certain scenarios are when something like "the can can" or the william tell overture plays.
Unfortunately, Anonymity is still big to me, So I won't be posting the videos in here once it stops raining and I get out to film.

Ahhh you are familiar with VNV. I listen to a lot of music in that genre, and also the heavier industrial, black metal, pretty much anything that catches my ear that isn't generic radio type pop.

What you are doing sounds awesome; totally makes sense that you have to keep things quiet but I bet the vids are fun :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back