Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmm, well, thingz were goin ok, and then....:fire:....(sigh) bout an hour ago, i went to plant the second of me 2 NL beanz (named Gracie, the first planted is Harli), buuuut, in the process of gettin it off the paper towel, it momentarily stuck to me rubber glove, then fell off into the grow clozet somewhere, i know not where, lol...looked forever, couldn't find it...got totally tiffed for a few, then jus said fuck it, grabbed another bean & put her right into the dirt...50/50 chance the way i see it, jus like everything else in the universe, lol (shrug)...gotta live by me own signature & not see this as a detriment, but a challenge to overcome...randomness can indeed be a bitch sumtimez, lol, but like i say, it'z what rulez the universe, and sumtimez, ya jus hafta bow to the absurd...:rofl:

sooooo anyhoooo, all is good & the new Gracie will jus be a few dayz behind Harli is all...will hope she popz ground in a week or so...for Harli, i'm sooooo hopehopehopin she'll break ground tomorrow for the Highday Solstice...that would jus be so cool :biggrin:

ok, rant over & gettin me coat... :smoking: ppp

:420:

I'm hoping the smells continue on through the cure. The purp got that berry/grape tone to her and the green now was sweet that sweet watermelon rind being dominant.
Sounds great! My V4 just started showing the first signs of purple this morning. I'm looking forward to watching how she finishes.

mmmm, well, thingz were goin ok, and then....:fire:....(sigh) bout an hour ago, i went to plant the second of me 2 NL beanz (named Gracie, the first planted is Harli), buuuut, in the process of gettin it off the paper towel, it momentarily stuck to me rubber glove, then fell off into the grow clozet somewhere, i know not where, lol...looked forever, couldn't find it...got totally tiffed for a few, then jus said fuck it, grabbed another bean & put her right into the dirt...50/50 chance the way i see it, jus like everything else in the universe, lol (shrug)...gotta live by me own signature & not see this as a detriment, but a challenge to overcome...randomness can indeed be a bitch sumtimez, lol, but like i say, it'z what rulez the universe, and sumtimez, ya jus hafta bow to the absurd...:rofl:

sooooo anyhoooo, all is good & the new Gracie will jus be a few dayz behind Harli is all...will hope she popz ground in a week or so...for Harli, i'm sooooo hopehopehopin she'll break ground tomorrow for the Highday Solstice...that would jus be so cool :biggrin:

ok, rant over & gettin me coat... :smoking: ppp

:420:
Get a white piece of paper and skim floor. Worked for me once.

Get a white piece of paper and skim floor. Worked for me once.

meh, what'z done is done...hell, for all i know, it landed in the pot it was gonna get planted in anyway & i'll end up with 2 Graciez, haha :biggrin:

@Mañ'O'Green long time no see brother how’ve you been? What happened to everyone I seen @trailanimal is still around but what happened to skelly and everyone else
hey Kneehigh 85!. I'm so busy right now, not much time for LS. I don't know what's going with other folks, cheerk PM

Good afternoon, sir!

8f0d7d16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back