Status
Not open for further replies.
OK will do but that's a job for tomorrow!:headbang:
Never waste good info!!!:smoking: Fo' realz!
Here's a couple of nice links I added in recent months!!

1. Breeding Variegated Cannabis - Part1 - Part2 - Part3 <<<< individual links for each part.
  2. BOG's (Bushy Old Grower) Double potting technique
  3. Classic BOG (Bushy Old Grower) Soil instructions
  4. Best Soil Recipes For Your Marijuana Cannabis Plants For Awesome Results
  5. The 3LB’s Guano Guide – The Scoop on Poop 3LB's = Three Little Birds
  6. The 3LB’s (3 Little Birds) Molasses Manual - a growers guide to soil sweeteners 3LB's = Three Little Birds
  7. Cannabis Research A-Z eBook LIBRARY Download pdf's This is an epic resource all AFN members should check out, it is immense, with loads of really helpful books!
  8. Cocopeat and Watering
I thought I'd put links here as they are easily over looked but there is some cracking info in these links!:vibe:Check them out!:bump:

Hats off to you for those!! That is amazing, I thread marked it just in case. But Mossy feel free to change the title, I just don't want to lose quick access to this.

Eat some gummies few hrs ago and they are officially kicked in! Got telescope out on back porch to see if I can see Jupiter, if I look hard enough I may see Uranus hahaha @Mizzo81 you out there toinght? Having some fun hope you all are too.
Haha I pulled mine out but moons too bright to see I think. Can you see anything?

Not mine but same model
post-203511-0-69691400-1537233190.jpg

Celestron powerseeker 127eq. My wife parents got it for us put together never used so got it out, but no idea trying to learn fast lol.

Celestron powerseeker 127eq. My wife parents got it for us put together never used so got it out, but no idea trying to learn fast lol.
Okay take and set it pointing to the area you can see well about 50 ft away. Then focus the lense to see area. Now you want to take the smaller scope and zero it in as close to center as possible.

Now you use sight scope to spot in sky first, then fine tune telescope. Some come with different lenses, so you can use like a zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back