Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:sharing one....

Nothing like a bit of Willie in the afternoon to cheer your day huh...?..............:pass:

I dunno why I haven't ever got around to using them?:face:
T

Me either..now we couldn't run the Big Battles/weekly updates without them...had to pay extra to get them installed at HOTT...:crying:..can't work without them now.

The Xenforo forum software "search function" is really quite poor

Apparently it will be Better with the server update....:headbang:

Google's servers are massive and log everything

I hadn't Thought to do that..Geek.....:crying:

I think you must know I have a mirror and dayum that arty don't half look dapper!!:rofl:

:pighug:

I'm just off to check it out!:tigerhug:

We Gossip in the Cannabis Cafe thread....:crying:..as if you wouldn't guess...:crying:..but there is a Live chatbox too...

If the servers go down again..most current info will be there..:headbang:

OMG what an awesome link!! :pass::vibe:
Everyone should check it out, here is the link again - https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=20
So many friendly well known faces, what's not to like!

hottbackground2.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Nothing like a bit of Willie in the afternoon to cheer your day huh...?..............:pass:

Me either..now we couldn't run the Big Battles/weekly updates without them...had to pay extra to get them installed at HOTT...:crying:..can't work without them now.

We Gossip in the Cannabis Cafe thread....:crying:..as if you wouldn't guess...:crying:..but there is a Live chatbox too...

LMAO live chat box!!! I try to avoid them at all cost! Once I'm in a chat room , I'm there for hours, you know me gab, gab, gab:crying:

Cannabis cafe sounds more my thing!! As you well know, I used to be in forums far too much and it eats away at my day. These days I am a little bit more time wise and have a better work/forum ballance. It is a shame I can't visit so many threads & journals as I used to too but that is just the way of it these days!

Signing up to another forum, I must be nuts LMAO:rofl: but when the wind changes, one must also change tack - Yo lee ho!

It's true some people like a little Willie in the afternoon but come the evening then they may be wanting some Dick!
Here's one for the evening people! :rofl:

OMG what an awesome link!! :pass::vibe:
Everyone should check it out, here is the link again - https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=20
So many friendly well known faces, what's not to like!

hottbackground2.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You gotta Love the HOTT design with the bong in huh...?..says it all slater did it for us..same as the AFN tric one...:pass:

in Tiger skin....:tigerhug:..:crying:

LMAO live chat box!!! I try to avoid them at all cost! Once I'm in a chat room , I'm there for hours, you know me gab, gab, gab:crying:

:crying:

I'm saying nowt to Hobbsey...coz I'll get Ageist remarks....but I prefer the Cannabis Cafe to Live Chatbox....:crying:
Apparently chat box..and there is going to be a Live Videochat box too....:yoinks:...

Even a [HASHTAG]#technosaurus[/HASHTAG] like me understands it is the way of the future...but nowt to stop me having a cannabis cafe too...

It's true some people like a little Willie in the afternoon but come the evening then they may be wanting some Dick!
Here's one for the evening people! :rofl:

:crying::crying::crying:

It is Years since I heard that..my Dad used to have it in his collection and he has been dead 30 years...so it tells ya...

Good a
Oh @Mossy in LS and @arty zan also, pretty rare!:pass:
Good Afternoon Brother @TheMongol
Yeah it is unusual but I bumped in to mossy and she offered me toke on her wacky tobbacy and i thought it rude not to have a toke!
I've also bee hanging out at HOTT and even commented on your into!:rofl:
I've been a little preoccupied building some dimmable 100W COBs for a friend and also have plenty of work with my job.
Expect a journal update tomorrow, once I've got the pics done!:smoking::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back