Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta Love the HOTT design with the bong in huh...?..says it all slater did it for us..same as the AFN tric one...:pass:

in Tiger skin....:tigerhug:..:crying:

:crying:

I'm saying nowt to Hobbsey...coz I'll get Ageist remarks....but I prefer the Cannabis Cafe to Live Chatbox....:crying:
Apparently chat box..and there is going to be a Live Videochat box too....:yoinks:...

Even a [HASHTAG]#technosaurus[/HASHTAG] like me understands it is the way of the future...but nowt to stop me having a cannabis cafe too...
Hmmm video chatbox.........................
OK if your in a legal state or Canada, the rest of us in the UK will be wearing balaclavas looking like bank robbers or the IRA!:nono::yoinks:
papa-lazarou-gif-3.gif
upload_2019-6-10_19-39-2.jpeg

Either that or I release my "Papa Lazarou" persona!
"You my wife now Dave"!

Oh gawd..it is not a Blue Moon is it...?..

Evening @TheMongol :bighug:..I was just showing @arty zan HOTT..with him not being around I didn't want him to Think we had moved..and left him.....:crying::crying::crying:

It Did :bighug: Thank You...

Possibly a month of Sundays but there was a blue moon last month!
Very kind of you to think of me Mossy :pighug: where would you be without my links LMAO:crying:

Oh gawd..it is not a Blue Moon is it...?..

Evening @TheMongol :bighug:..I was just showing @arty zan HOTT..with him not being around I didn't want him to Think we had moved..and left him.....:crying::crying::crying:

It Did :bighug: Thank You...

Bit of a laugh but keeping it on a holiday tip!:crying:

Very kind of you to think of me Mossy :pighug: where would you be without my links LMAO:crying:

:pighug: Never waste good info....:headbang:....you wanna check the Big Battle first leg threadmarks..we had betting and everything....:biggrin:

BTW..good timing huh...:headbang:...passing the link..

3 nights on the trot we've had an outage at this time of night....I had to look see if I took the server plug out when I used the microwave for dinner...:chef:

:gary:

Was on my way home from work when I pulled in behind a red car at station, listening to rolling stoned by upchurch.

First time I had heard it outside of here lol.

Hopefully it was one of you guys.

:pighug: Never waste good info....:headbang:....you wanna check the Big Battle first leg threadmarks..we had betting and everything....:biggrin:
OK will do but that's a job for tomorrow!:headbang:
Never waste good info!!!:smoking: Fo' realz!
Here's a couple of nice links I added in recent months!!

1. Breeding Variegated Cannabis - Part1 - Part2 - Part3 <<<< individual links for each part.
  2. BOG's (Bushy Old Grower) Double potting technique
  3. Classic BOG (Bushy Old Grower) Soil instructions
  4. Best Soil Recipes For Your Marijuana Cannabis Plants For Awesome Results
  5. The 3LB’s Guano Guide – The Scoop on Poop 3LB's = Three Little Birds
  6. The 3LB’s (3 Little Birds) Molasses Manual - a growers guide to soil sweeteners 3LB's = Three Little Birds
  7. Cannabis Research A-Z eBook LIBRARY Download pdf's This is an epic resource all AFN members should check out, it is immense, with loads of really helpful books!
  8. Cocopeat and Watering
I thought I'd put links here as they are easily over looked but there is some cracking info in these links!:vibe:Check them out!:bump:

I thought I'd put links here as they are easily over looked but there is some cracking info in these links!:vibe:Check them out!

That'll be a job for later too...it is 11pm..I been working and smoking all day...Nowt is going In....:crying:

That'll be a job for later too...it is 11pm..I been working and smoking all day...Nowt is going In....:crying:
yeah time to knock of for me too and make some "Lamb, pepper & onion fajitas" Om nom nom :glutton:, i've been looking forward to them all day!!
Threadmark those links, the cannabis research books link is fab! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back