Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a little bud from my buddy. Smoked a little ate a huge chicken salad. Smoked a little more fixed a foot long sausage po boy 15 minutes ago Now I'm sitting here thinking about smoking more and do I have any raisins to put in a bowl of oatmeal. Worst munchies in a long time. What makes some bud do that?

Damn is that a survey stand, way to big for that tele, lol. I used to be a star gazer, hell even made a setup for telescope star photography (basically leaving the shudder open to get the stars to streak through the pics, long exposure). But my whole setup was stolen by drug addict meth head (or whatever he was on) brother in law (also stole my Bushmaster ACR w/ EoTech and Leopold 3x scope. D*ckHead
Still very salty about it,

Damn is that a survey stand, way to big for that tele, lol. I used to be a star gazer, hell even made a setup for telescope star photography (basically leaving the shudder open to get the stars to streak through the pics, long exposure). But my whole setup was stolen by drug addict meth head (or whatever he was on) brother in law (also stole my Bushmaster ACR w/ EoTech and Leopold 3x scope. D*ckHead
Still very salty about it,
Yeah its a pretty big refractor, about 5ft long or better so you kinda need it. Also somehow you can set it up and adjust to numbers to see stuff in sky. I'm not that good so I just use it to star gaze sometimes.

Yeah its a pretty big refractor, about 5ft long or better so you kinda need it. Also somehow you can set it up and adjust to numbers to see stuff in sky. I'm not that good so I just use it to star gaze sometimes.
I feel ya GrowBro, I break out my daughter telescope and me and her still out back (over 2 acres from house and away from any light source) and I have been teaching her how to use the telescope. My only problem is I walk away cause I ideally sneak a bowl toke. She gets mad, but I tell her I had to go see if Coyotes are around, lol

I feel ya GrowBro, I break out my daughter telescope and me and her still out back (over 2 acres from house and away from any light source) and I have been teaching her how to use the telescope. My only problem is I walk away cause I ideally sneak a bowl toke. She gets mad, but I tell her I had to go see if Coyotes are around, lol
Where I live, here lately Coyotes have been attacking a lot of people and pets, cities are driving them forwards my area out in the country, which is not where there natural habitat is. Actually I have 2 packs living in the woods not far from me, not good.

I did that, but when I look through telescope I see it kinda but just a blurry ball. Mostly just black tho lol. I have a 20mm eye piece in a 3x barlow piece and have a 4mm but cant figure out how to put on. Manual doesn't show how to install but says it will make it 450x with it. Here is what I got.
20190612_075700.jpg

If you have any idea how I put the 4mm on please let me know.

what's the telescope look like?? then I can tell you what the maximum magnification will be.
DSC_0889.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back