Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice @Green Goblin , what strain it is?

auto jack herer mutant, from green house seeds , day 10 ish

20190610_152520.jpg
20190610_152523.jpg

Thank You @arty zan ...:bighug:..I Thought it might have been you....you do have all the Best information links...
I Think I read it in [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] ...but I wouldn't like to try to dive through all the back pages..I could be gone for life...

The way you lot gossip.....:crying:
Yup I was like "no way am I sifting through all them posts"!:rofl:
Luckily I remembered that the sap exudation process was called "Guttation"!
If we go back 3 maybe 4 years, only true botanists would have know the name,at that time it was being observed in various grows but no one knew why or what the process was called!
I love to research everything and anything to do with cannabis but it is an never ending task, especially as new information is coming out almost daily.
If I don't know something, I love to find it out.
Anytime you need to get the low down on something canna related, let me know and I'll go see what I can find!:headbang::vibe::toke::smoking:
:bighug::pass:

Yup I was like "no way am I sifting through all them posts"!:rofl:
Luckily I remembered that the sap exudation process was called "Guttation"!

I've spent YEARS of my Life trawling [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] for info that is lost 100 pages back...:crying:

Now I just got to threadmarks at the top of the page...

upload_2019-6-10_16-28-38.png

And it takes me straight to it...:yeah:

upload_2019-6-10_16-29-19.png

If you have Interesting links...if you Threadmark the post...we can Always pick it up in seconds....:bighug:

Have you seen HOTT ...?....

https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=20

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-10_16-31-52.png
    upload_2019-6-10_16-31-52.png
    420.7 KB · Views: 26
I've spent YEARS of my Life trawling [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] for info that is lost 100 pages back...:crying:

Now I just got to threadmarks at the top of the page...

View attachment 1069899

And it takes me straight to it...:yeah:

View attachment 1069904

If you have Interesting links...if you Threadmark the post...we can Always pick it up in seconds....:bighug:

Have you seen HOTT ...?....

https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=20

Your a very sensible dragon, using thread marks is a very useful tool to finding stuff you want use again.
latest

I dunno why I haven't ever got around to using them?:face:
The Xenforo forum software "search function" is really quite poor and something they should look into improving.
When I want to do a proper search for things in the forums, I use google. I put in what I am looking for and then just add "Autoflower Network/AFN".
Google's servers are massive and log everything, so when I search with google's search engine, I generally find what I am searching for in the forums.
Threadmarks make more sense but the google search route is also a useful way to search the forums.
When you ask have I seen HOTT, I think you must know I have a mirror and dayum that arty don't half look dapper!!:rofl:

To be serious for a minute I presume Highofthetiger must be something to do with Hobbsie
hobbes_dock_icons_145155_img_120.png
I'm just off to check it out!:tigerhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back