Status
Not open for further replies.
We explained extensively about our down time, apparently when you're in the face of getting banned you have to start making up stories to try to save face. I've heard you've been banned from several other sites recently because you can't control your attitude and your mouth. I guess AFN is no different for you. Peace dude.

Edit *

We had 8 reported posts from various members yesterday on his attitude. He flamed out in Dinafem because had had poor germination rates. Instead of waiting for the rep or trying to identify what the problem was, instead he flamed out and blamed Dinafem for bad seeds and blamed us for hosting it.

He was asked multiple times by multiple staff to calm down and tone it down, he did not. When he did finally apologize, an hour later he trolled out in one of his own grow threads about not kissing anyones ass and something to that effect.

So he was banned. Absolutely no one wants to read that kind of stuff when they're looking for information about how to grow candidate is or what strains are best for their medical benefits, etc. He was asked to stop, he chose not to stop, and now he is banned since this is our forum and he is a guest. I am pretty sure Walmart would throw you out of the store if you started pounding your fists on the floor and dropping F bombs.
Oh man. You’ve got classier Walmarts than I do, then. This area is so “country”, The door greeter at Walmart has her own spittoon.

Start of the chop, Mephisto Trident Sp
F4E8D45B-C0B5-4078-AE89-C85A9976FB06.jpeg

We explained extensively about our down time, apparently when you're in the face of getting banned you have to start making up stories to try to save face. I've heard you've been banned from several other sites recently because you can't control your attitude and your mouth. I guess AFN is no different for you. Peace dude.

Edit *

We had 8 reported posts from various members yesterday on his attitude. He flamed out in Dinafem because had had poor germination rates. Instead of waiting for the rep or trying to identify what the problem was, instead he flamed out and blamed Dinafem for bad seeds and blamed us for hosting it.

He was asked multiple times by multiple staff to calm down and tone it down, he did not. When he did finally apologize, an hour later he trolled out in one of his own grow threads about not kissing anyones ass and something to that effect.

So he was banned. Absolutely no one wants to read that kind of stuff when they're looking for information about how to grow cannabis or what strains are best for their medical benefits, etc. He was asked to stop, he chose not to stop, and now he is banned since this is our forum and he is a guest. I am pretty sure Walmart would throw you out of the store if you started pounding your fists on the floor and dropping F bombs.

Edited again for typos (damn voice to text lol...)
I guess post were deleted all I saw was him saying that he wont kiss ass. I'm with him on that. I hope i don't get banned, been fired many of times for speaking my mind and don't regret it. The thing is after everything settled down they begged for me to come back. Even gave raises. I would rep him for standing up if I could. To many people get walked all over and if they just stand up then it stops usually.

Did got think to check in with him and ask why he posted what he did? Maybe an inbox message was what triggered it, all I can say is I think there was more to the story than what we are seeing. I have seen mods myelf first hand bash on another, but I'm not a snitch so I don't report. Maybe the mods need some looking into. Just because walmart still has customers doesn't mean they are doing everything right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back