Status
Not open for further replies.
My accounts are all in good standings including RIU and I also searched for content on there for StillSmokin and nothing. I wanted to hear his side and cant find anything of his anywhere but here.

Im just gonna drop this here....aint none of this highschool bs drama stuff going on in hott chat yall.
I see some of you trying to spread the love while others try and beat what should be a dead horse. Drop in and say hey!
Hott's a sister site to afn so ya wouldnt be cheatin on afn or nothing.

How have I been banned from other sites?

um, ok, i've been catchin up on all the silleeness this morn from the sidelinez & haven't said anything, but dude, hobbes' comment to which u were replying wazn't even directed at u, so like, mebbe u need to jus smoke a bowl, and well, not worry about it :confused1: as hobbesy said, they've been doin this for a few yearz now, and i for one have faith that they know what they're doin & fully appreciate it :thumbsup: i was a mod meself on another grow forum a long time ago, and know only too well what hobbes & co hafta go through...in a nutshell, a lot goez on behind the scenez that peepz out "on the street" are simply unaware of & never know about

what'z done is done & is on itz way out to sea, so yeah, jus smoke up & don't trip, ya know-? it ain't worth it, trust me ;)

ppp & have a great day! :headbang:

Im just gonna drop this here....aint none of this highschool bs drama stuff going on in hott chat yall.
I see some of you trying to spread the love while others try and beat what should be a dead horse. Drop in and say hey!
Hott's a sister site to afn so ya wouldnt be cheatin on afn or nothing.

well said bro, well said :thumbsup: ppp

How have I been banned from other sites?
That was quoted posting between hopes and him. Not directed at you. We dont hide information from members and he was in discussions with several admin and just asked to chill. Everyone has failed beans and breeders do get bad seeds, even the best ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back