Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame bout Stillsmokin. Was a nice grow bro. I too feel its a little harsh especially if apologies was offered. I too have had germ issues and made me feel horrible. Sponsored seeds makes it worse. Till today, I cannot muster up the courage to volunteer for Autoseeds battle/ testing after I royally screwed up their CBD strain. Hope to see him back more chilled soon

Shame bout Stillsmokin. Was a nice grow bro. I too feel its a little harsh especially if apologies was offered. I too have had germ issues and made me feel horrible. Sponsored seeds makes it worse. Till today, I cannot muster up the courage to volunteer for Autoseeds battle/ testing after I royally screwed up their CBD strain. Hope to see him back more chilled soon
Agreed! I saw that he was upset, and I regret not encouraging him strongly enough to take it down a notch. He is a good grower, produced really nice journals and I enjoyed his interest in HPG strains. I wish him well.

@Admin I heard through the grape vine that when afn was down it was because it was hacked?... Any truth to that and if so what info was taken? I can't say who but it's a pretty reliable source I think.

We explained extensively about our down time, apparently when you're in the face of getting banned you have to start making up stories to try to save face. I've heard you've been banned from several other sites recently because you can't control your attitude and your mouth. I guess AFN is no different for you. Peace dude.

Edit *

StillSmokin got banned for something, I can't even figure it out. I've searched for postings from him and I guess he got a bit carried away on solo comp. But seems he apologized and then idk Just some stuff about post being deleted and reported then something about a hack. Seems to me like some people just wanted him quiet. But his work was good. Ive been on here a few times and never saw anything from him until I went to check his stuff. Kinda wish I had checked in before so I could have chilled him down a bit.

Makes ya wonder though, a good grower with multiple journals and reviews just up and banned right after mentioning a hack.

We had 8 reported posts from various members yesterday on his attitude. He flamed out in Dinafem because had had poor germination rates. Instead of waiting for the rep or trying to identify what the problem was, instead he flamed out and blamed Dinafem for bad seeds and blamed us for hosting it.

He was asked multiple times by multiple staff to calm down and tone it down, he did not. When he did finally apologize, an hour later he trolled out in one of his own grow threads about not kissing anyones ass and something to that effect.

So he was banned. Absolutely no one wants to read that kind of stuff when they're looking for information about how to grow cannabis or what strains are best for their medical benefits, etc. He was asked to stop, he chose not to stop, and now he is banned since this is our forum and he is a guest. I am pretty sure Walmart would throw you out of the store if you started pounding your fists on the floor and dropping F bombs.

Edited again for typos (damn voice to text lol...)

Last edited:
Getting the chop this morning!:smoking: 1 gal Milk Jug Mephisto Trident Sp.
E7B86C72-D444-4BA5-A2EB-0A22CEE14AAF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back