Status
Not open for further replies.
StillSmokin got banned for something, I can't even figure it out. I've searched for postings from him and I guess he got a bit carried away on solo comp. But seems he apologized and then idk Just some stuff about post being deleted and reported then something about a hack. Seems to me like some people just wanted him quiet. But his work was good. Ive been on here a few times and never saw anything from him until I went to check his stuff. Kinda wish I had checked in before so I could have chilled him down a bit.

Makes ya wonder though, a good grower with multiple journals and reviews just up and banned right after mentioning a hack.
Ahhh.
He probably kept pushing the issue without viable evidence that it actually happened. He’s a hell of a grower, btw. Maybe paranoia got him.
If I still had it, I would hop on my Linux box (BlackArch) and check for any possible vulnerabilities. But, My wife made that disappear when she found out everything that was possible with it.

Was searching alien memes when...
5c0d5eb32eb12.jpeg

Ahhh.
He probably kept pushing the issue without viable evidence that it actually happened. He’s a hell of a grower, btw. Maybe paranoia got him.
If I still had it, I would hop on my Linux box (BlackArch) and check for any possible vulnerabilities. But, My wife made that disappear when she found out everything that was possible with it.
Not a techie so I have no clue what that is? But oh well I'm sure he'll either find a way back on or May catch him on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back