Status
Not open for further replies.
the Aliens took over the forum.:yoinks: they wanted to control the most intelligent members of the human race. US. their plan was to turn us in to Zombie growers, to provide their race with the best Cannabis.:face:

the Aliens took over the forum.:yoinks: they wanted to control the most intelligent members of the human race. US. their plan was to turn us in to Zombie growers, to provide their race with the best Cannabis.:face:
Ahhh I'm an alien and you have just outed me. Now I have no choice but to destroy this forum and start all over again.

So did he get banned for saying that about hack?

I can only search his postings but I didn't see much wrong with what he said. Also the stuff he said was in a private journal. I thought if you had a journal you could say stuff otherwise not allowed, to a point. All I saw was him upset over some seeds which was apologized about and then some people I guess kept reporting his post.

Partly, but because there is no reliable source for something that isn't true, we saw straight through it.

If I got upset over some free beans, and went on to imply this was a marketing ploy by vendor to sell more beans, and more, I'd expect a demotion too. Todays post was a thinly veiled stir which became the straw which broke the camels back :pass:

So did he get banned for saying that about hack?

I can only search his postings but I didn't see much wrong with what he said. Also the stuff he said was in a private journal. I thought if you had a journal you could say stuff otherwise not allowed, to a point. All I saw was him upset over some seeds which was apologized about and then some people I guess kept reporting his post.

I’ve been gone for a little while now.... who are we talking about?

Partly, but because there is no reliable source for something that isn't true, we saw straight through it.

If I got upset over some free beans, and went on to imply this was a marketing ploy by vendor to sell more beans, and more, I'd expect a demotion too. Todays post was a thinly veiled stir which became the straw which broke the camels back :pass:
Well I guess I just didn't see it all because I don't feel a ban was right. Seems like a quick way to stop something from getting out. But I'm just a nobody lurker and I'll stay that way.

You forgot about Russia..

That's coz I don't smoke Paranoid bud...............:pass:... yet..

after the shenannigans of the last few days....I Could be tempted....:eyebrows:

Look...Mossy has been hacked and has turned into a Nasty Evil Old Cow.....:WGAF:...

They get away with it on FB..says something Outrageous and say their account was hacked....:doh:

Some days.....................................................................I Could be Tempted....:tonic:

:crying:

I’ve been gone for a little while now.... who are we talking about?
StillSmokin got banned for something, I can't even figure it out. I've searched for postings from him and I guess he got a bit carried away on solo comp. But seems he apologized and then idk Just some stuff about post being deleted and reported then something about a hack. Seems to me like some people just wanted him quiet. But his work was good. Ive been on here a few times and never saw anything from him until I went to check his stuff. Kinda wish I had checked in before so I could have chilled him down a bit.

Makes ya wonder though, a good grower with multiple journals and reviews just up and banned right after mentioning a hack.

That's coz I don't smoke Paranoid bud...............:pass:... yet..

after the shenannigans of the last few days....I Could be tempted....:eyebrows:

Look...Mossy has been hacked and has turned into a Nasty Evil Old Cow.....:WGAF:...

They get away with it on FB..says something Outrageous and say their account was hacked....:doh:

Some days.....................................................................I Could be Tempted....:tonic:

:crying:
Dont have to smoke paranoid buds to believe russia hacked.... They hack everything.

the Aliens took over the forum.:yoinks: they wanted to control the most intelligent members of the human race. US.

All that technology and they took a wrong turn huh...?...:smoker:..should've had [HASHTAG]#tomtom[/HASHTAG]

their plan was to turn us in to Zombie growers, to provide their race with the best Cannabis.:face:

Jut the Growers in the Championship Final...they wanted the Best.......:watering:

Ahhh I'm an alien and you have just outed me. Now I have no choice but to destroy this forum and start all over again.

[HASHTAG]#tomtomtom[/HASHTAG]

Too late...you Bottled it.....

ae55ff221404e35b89e09919d20cd109.gif

Now..be oft...pfffttt...:smoker:

All that technology and they took a wrong turn huh...?...:smoker:..should've had [HASHTAG]#tomtom[/HASHTAG]

Jut the Growers in the Championship Final...they wanted the Best.......:watering:

[HASHTAG]#tomtomtom[/HASHTAG]

Too late...you Bottled it.....

ae55ff221404e35b89e09919d20cd109.gif

Now..be oft...pfffttt...:smoker:
mom-are-you-high-me-funny-ce-funny-high-alien-memes-53180516.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back