Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool video @Mossy :thumbsup:.......If the weather man is telling the truth it's back to minimums of 12c again for the rest of the week, it just come outa nowhere last night :shrug:...... how's the weather holding up for your ladies...?....hoping it's cooled down a little for them :pass:

I Think we peaked out two days ago @the green bandit ....:headbang:...55C in the sun...

Then we Hit high winds...:doh:...plants blowing all over....then a thunder storm....to clear the air..:smoker:..
Fingers crossed...

IMG_8317.JPG

IMG_8345.JPG

Girls are unfazed..in the shade.....:biggrin:...

@Admin I heard through the grape vine that when afn was down it was because it was hacked?... Any truth to that and if so what info was taken? I can't say who but it's a pretty reliable source I think.

Okay, I’m back. What’d I miss?

On a serious note for @Mossy @Son of Hobbes
This would be easier if I had an excuse to use, But my apologies for my recent absence. Losing my mother, then almost losing my father really triggered something. I usually play guitar or bass 2-3hours a day, everyday...I’ve played for roughly 4 hours since my mother passed away three months ago. It’s just been a huge task to even talk to anyone outside of my home.
I’m back though.

If this is true I need to wipe my account. My addy was in messages

Not true in the slightest. Just an angry man. The downtime was over a complicated server switch.

Always a good idea to clear personal details though - for peace of mind more than anything. PMs are private - even the admins can't get to them.

Hope this soothes any concerns! :D

:d5:

@Admin I heard through the grape vine that when afn was down it was because it was hacked?... Any truth to that and if so what info was taken? I can't say who but it's a pretty reliable source I think.

[HASHTAG]#heapofpoop[/HASHTAG] :nono:

Every time we have an unexpected outage same rumour goes 'round social media..:doh:

When the servers do update..we Will have down time..again...

For the most current info..sign into our sister site HighoftheTiger ..HOTT...

https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php?referrer=20

The Cannabis Cafe is Gossip Central...as if you couldn't Guess...:pass:

And..there is a Live Chatbox for the most current info @420Forever is normally around with the latest news.

:pass:

Okay, I’m back. What’d I miss?

On a serious note for @Mossy @Son of Hobbes
This would be easier if I had an excuse to use, But my apologies for my recent absence. Losing my mother, then almost losing my father really triggered something. I usually play guitar or bass 2-3hours a day, everyday...I’ve played for roughly 4 hours since my mother passed away three months ago. It’s just been a huge task to even talk to anyone outside of my home.
I’m back though.

Sometimes Real Life steps in @Dichoti :pass:it can happen to us all.

Time Bud..just give yourself time...one day you'll be able to Smile at the memories you made with her. :bighug:[HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] for you..WELCOME Home...:pass:

Can you say if you heard it from a mod or techies? No names just want to make sure cause I have a few buddies that use this.

Not true in the slightest. Just an angry man. The downtime was over a complicated server switch.

Always a good idea to clear personal details though - for peace of mind more than anything. PMs are private - even the admins can't get to them.

Hope this soothes any concerns! :D

:d5:
Kinda but I'd like to know from StillSmokin what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back