Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda but I'd like to know from StillSmokin what was said.

Yeah .. it looks like that little stab he was having at AFN on the back of a lot of other angry talk was designed to fuel some miscontent at AFN.

It's most likely what ultimately got the line through his name (which means he's banned)

Yeah .. it looks like that little stab he was having at AFN on the back of a lot of other angry talk was designed to fuel some miscontent at AFN.

It's most likely what ultimately got the line through his name (which means he's banned)
I don't see a line but couldn't tag...

Blue Dream'matic @ Day 75

IMG_1326.jpg

Kinda but I'd like to know from StillSmokin what was said.

I'm afraid you won't get a response from him as he's now banned. Ongoing disputes over seed testing team and many recent outbursts to blame. There is no credence to what he said. I'm a mod, my address is in many PM's, all's cool :pass:

I'm afraid you won't get a response from him as he's now banned. Ongoing disputes over seed testing team and many recent outbursts to blame. There is no credence to what he said. I'm a mod, my address is in many PM's, all's cool :pass:
Okay cool, hadnt checked in for quite some time but saw this and my heart dropped. Wish I could have heard what he did. Cant help but wonder... I stopped posting here awhile back and have just been lurking. But I have some actual grow gear now and was about to start a journal. I think I'll wait though.

If this is true I need to wipe my account. My addy was in messages

Not true in the slightest. Just an angry man.

:pass: I Heard it was an asteroid strike coz we left the Alien thread up..and they Heard about it....:yoinks:..come after @MR magoo

I heard it was coz the Staff were revolting..:eyebrows:..I mean..having a revolution..and they barricaded themselves in the Staff room and hoisted the Jolly Roger....

giphy.gif

Poor Roger..............he's not so Jolly anymore...

I Heard we were hacked by Elon Musk coz he wasn't too impressed with photos....:pass:..wanting a Decent smoke...Automatic...

giphy.gif

but Hell...it was as Boring as an incompetent Server Provider.....:shrug:...but we don't get good publicity for that.

Let's make it Entertaining....:pass:

Okay cool, hadnt checked in for quite some time but saw this and my heart dropped. Wish I could have heard what he did. Cant help but wonder... I stopped posting here awhile back and have just been lurking. But I have some actual grow gear now and was about to start a journal. I think I'll wait though.

I'd wager he heard nothing and is stirring. He was removed from testing levels yesterday :pass:

:pass: I Heard it was an asteroid strike coz we left the Alien thread up..and they Heard about it....:yoinks:..come after @MR magoo

I heard it was coz the Staff were revolting..:eyebrows:..I mean..having a revolution..and they barricaded themselves in the Staff room and hoisted the Jolly Roger....

giphy.gif

I Heard we were hacked by Elon Musk coz he wasn't too impressed with photos....:pass:..wanting a Decent smoke...Automatic...

giphy.gif

but Hell...it was as Boring as an incompetent Server Provider.....:shrug:...but we don't get good publicity for that.

:crying:

So did he get banned for saying that about hack?

I can only search his postings but I didn't see much wrong with what he said. Also the stuff he said was in a private journal. I thought if you had a journal you could say stuff otherwise not allowed, to a point. All I saw was him upset over some seeds which was apologized about and then some people I guess kept reporting his post.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You forgot about Russia..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back