June 2019 Technical Issues (why we keep going down)

Looks like file upload sizes are too limited on this server. Can't upload any pictures :(

I resized them and they upload OK, it will just be a default size limit (new server defaults) that I am sure admin can change..... @Admin

I resized them and they upload OK, it will just be a default size limit (new server defaults) that I am sure admin can change..... @Admin

Admin are Aware..:pass:...as @Frogster says..New Servers...probably a default setting...

We'll probably find more snagging with permissions etc that we had customised on the old servers..but bare with us...Techies need sleep too.

They have had and intense coupe of weeks just getting us back on air...:pass:

Well, I got all my updates done on AFN ...................... WAHOOOOOOO!

Excellent work Techies, getting the new server up an running....

I am sure there will be some snagging issues, always is with default settings on a new server.

So, if you experience an issue, please don't "Rant & Rave". just drop a message here, tag the admins, and they will address any issues (prioritised as they see fit). After they have had a well deserved cup of tea and a joint.

Thanks Team.

:worship::bighug::pighug::welcome::worship:Oh boy I’ve missed this site. Welcome back AFN. Hopefully no more dark periods and a massive thank you to all the people behind the scenes working hard to get us up and running again. Thank you!

Admin are Aware..:pass:...as @Frogster says..New Servers...probably a default setting...

We'll probably find more snagging with permissions etc that we had customised on the old servers..but bare with us...Techies need sleep too.

They have had and intense coupe of weeks just getting us back on air...:pass:

Well, I got all my updates done on AFN ...................... WAHOOOOOOO!

Excellent work Techies, getting the new server up an running....

I am sure there will be some snagging issues, always is with default settings on a new server.

So, if you experience an issue, please don't "Rant & Rave". just drop a message here, tag the admins, and they will address any issues (prioritised as they see fit). After they have had a well deserved cup of tea and a joint.

Thanks Team.

Definitely not ranting and raving. Merely pointing out an issue.
Admins have my deepest respect (and sympathies)

Definitely not ranting and raving. Merely pointing out an issue.
Admins have my deepest respect (and sympathies)

You never Do complain @Boradan :pass:..issue came up in LS this morning..I Hit it into RP's..coz we know everyones Priority will be getting their updates done...

So I'm Hoping it is a simple Fix and they'll Hit it when they wake up...:headbang:

Screenshot (10).jpg

... ha ha ha.... only kidding!

Great to see AFN's back up, hopefully normal service will remain resumed.
Thanks to everyone who got things done backstage!

Last edited:
Back