June 2019 Technical Issues (why we keep going down)

Well let me be the first to welcome AFN home to Canada eh :welcome: We will have to make sure to have some poutine waiting for you.

Be sure to bring your Toque, Bunny Hugs, Mukluks, and a Hockey stick. And sorry you will have to leave your weed on the other side of the border. Don't worry, we have lots.

We have been in Canada a long while. We spent 4 years in a data centre in Montreal and I’ve been in Canada this whole time.

We need an afn meet up here. I’ve been here for 9 years and met no one face to face.

We have been in Canada a long while. We spent 4 years in a data centre in Montreal and I’ve been in Canada this whole time.

We need an afn meet up here. I’ve been here for 9 years and met no one face to face.
Lol, if me and the fam can stay at ur place We would come up to Canada to meet the Canadian AFN crew no doubt. Lol

Lol, if me and the fam can stay at ur place We would come up to Canada to meet the Canadian AFN crew no doubt. Lol

I’ve got 2 kids under 5. You prob don’t want to stay at my place. But you are more than welcome if you can handle the chaos.

But seriously. It’s been kinda bullshit. I started afn almost 10 years ago. And I’ve met no one face to face. Watched tons of ppl make good friends on here, I haven’t had that exp yet.

I’ve got 2 kids under 5. You prob don’t want to stay at my place. But you are more than welcome if you can handle the chaos.

But seriously. It’s been kinda bullshit. I started afn almost 10 years ago. And I’ve met no one face to face. Watched tons of ppl make good friends on here, I haven’t had that exp yet.

GrowBro, I have a preteen, she can babe sit, lol. I feel ya though. I would love to meet some peeps from here. I would even go as far as, y’all are better friends then the ones I have here. The “DRUGS” here run rampant. And not my scene anymore, yea I partaked in some, but not my cup of tea.

What we should do is have a meet and greet somewhere. Where multiple of us could meet up. I mean actual interaction, good times and a camp fire. I have a place where all would be good to go and no one would bother us, except not a legal state.

What province you in

images

Yup server upgrade is happening, I just need to update my high first and contemplate the incongruities of life & I'll get right on it!:crying:
images

I keep getting HTTP Error 418 :rofl: is it 4:20 yet? I'm dying for a cuppa and a smoke!:smoking:
images

People keep asking us about our "Servers", we don't have "Servers", we have "Bud Butlers"!:haha:
stoners-1-1024x489.jpg

Just another day at AFN HQ..... I'm sure there was something we should be doing!
Something like updating surfers..or something! I'm sure it will come to us if we roll another doobie.

Last edited:
images

Yup server upgrade is happening, I just need to update my high first and contemplate the incongruities of life & I'll get right on it!:crying:
images

I keep getting HTTP Error 418 :rofl: is it 4:20 yet? I'm dying for a cuppa and a smoke!:smoking:
images

People keep asking us about our "Servers", we don't have "Servers", we have "Bud Butlers"!:haha:
stoners-1-1024x489.jpg

Just another day at AFN HQ..... I'm sure there was something we should be doing!
Something like updating surfers..or something! I'm sure it will come to us if we roll another doobie.
:pass::smokeout:
What was we talking about again? Turns left, “hey bro you gonna pass that? Let me just sit here while we think. “

You would not believe the number of IT techies who smoke weed and code. It's a lot higher than you think. The best work gets done on a heavy sativa. You can sit down, smoke a big joint, code a good couple hundred lines and repeat. Then at the end of the day you can get to sleep with an indica and repeat the next day. It's amazing what you can do. No more mountain dew and needleas calories from soda. Now you can eat those calories in cheese doodles!

But seriously. Theres a lot of weed use in the private dev industry, its rampant in nongovernment associated businesses and contractors along with noopept and piracetam and other nootropics used in combination

Back