June 2019 Technical Issues (why we keep going down)

Hahahah “I swear works gonna get done today” lol:haha:

I swear the old host was on a 56k modem.

I got an hour free hobbes - you want me to whack together a announcement for everyone to let them know that we know about the piccy uploading problem and there's possibly posts gone missing from the last 10 days or so (so i've heard) and we're looking into.

Rather than everyone posting and reporting the posts that .. Generally it seems even the people having issues are more relieved that AFN is back over the little niggles!

:bighug::pass:

edit: wait .. where am i ?!?! lol ... (lost and thought i was in the staff room) Pffft

I got an hour free hobbes - you want me to whack together a announcement for everyone to let them know that we know about the piccy uploading problem and there's possibly posts gone missing from the last 10 days or so (so i've heard) and we're looking into.

Rather than everyone posting and reporting the posts that .. Generally it seems even the people having issues are more relieved that AFN is back over the little niggles!

:bighug::pass:

edit: wait .. where am i ?!?! lol ... (lost and thought i was in the staff room) Pffft

Well it's too late now, everyone knows the official business that you're trying to discuss here mwahaha! And yes I'll get an update notice up; and I've already let the fellas know about the image upload.

(Snuck in staff room) Or this is the June Technical 2019 Thread, maybe start a July 2019 Update one with new (starting with already known needed tweaks and updates). Letting peeps post in there instead of this longer thread per say, and a linked banner thingy

Well it's too late now, everyone knows the official business that you're trying to discuss here mwahaha! And yes I'll get an update notice up; and I've already let the fellas know about the image upload.

Hahah - Yeah Ooops lol ... So i've got a banner together .. Save you the woe ... I'll link to this thread for updates and it'll beup in about 20 minutes (just gonna make it look better)

:d5:

Back