New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Looking good!
:worship:

Had the ladies out for a defoliation session.

Also managed to fit independent irrigation, enabling me to provide dedicated nutrient solution for four girls :)

The smell is starting to take hold now. As such, I fitted the external 6" muffler that has a 6-4" reducer and a 4" Rhino Pro Carbon Filter (Belt and braces)!

I knocked the fan controller upto 5, so need the muffler to keep things quiet.

Sour Livers 1

Sour Livers 1 has so many heads. Am very impressed with the Quantum Board

2nd week flower sour livers 1 side.JPG

2nd week flower sour livers 1 top.JPG

Sour Livers 2

Also growing at breakneck speed

2nd week flower sour livers 2 side.JPG

2nd week flower sour livers 2 top.JPG

White Crack

Really had to go to town and strip a ton of leaves Hopefully she will not be too shocked.

2nd week flower white crack side.JPG

2nd week flower white crack top.JPG

Fastbuds

Being so squat and dense, she has been hard to train. But now the stretch is on, she is opening up a lot.

2nd week flower fast buds side.JPG

2nd week flower fast buds top.JPG

Last edited:
Day 36.

Raised the Invisible Sun as high up as it can go.

Also fitted this pH controller along with peristaltic pump to control the nutrient reservoir :-

ph controller.JPG

Slight disaster, used pure pH down - and the res fell to 4.2!!!! Lesson learnt, nutrients ditched. Must use a diluted solution next time!!!

The Sour Livers are complaining at EC 0.8, with slight burn to the tips. Dropped back to 0.7.

The only thing I did was up Organicus from 1ml to 2 ml. White Crack and Fastbuds enjoyed it though. So I will split the reservoirs tomorrow for each of the girls.

Sour Livers 1

Now showing some frost :)

frost on sour Livers 1.JPG

Sour Livers 2

Also showing frost

frost on sour Livers 2.JPG

Finally group shot. Did try and do a lights off shot but failed miserably!

lights on day 36.JPG

Had the girls out for a heavy haircut today. Thank goodness my new trimmers came today :)

I have left all the lower bud sites, so that I can see how deep the Invisible Sun can penetrate.

I removed a lot of fan leaves and older lower down stuff. I wanted to improve air circulation through the girls. My fingers stink despite washing them after touching the Mephisto girls!

I have 2 oscillating fans to come this week, to go along side the 5 I have in there at the moment! Do not want grot.

I could tell the difference between phenotypes of Sour Livers 1 and Sour Livers 2. 1 has a dank diesel smell to her where as 2 is citrus and pine. 1 always droops, where as 2 likes to pray. 2 is also much stickier than 1. A lot of the leaves I removed had a frosting on them from 2.

White Crack has my favourite smell so far. Very citrusy. She has a nice shape with lots of long buds.

Fastbuds, runty, continues. No pistils yet .. all very odd!

Temps are stable 25-27. Humidity is +/- 1 from 37.

Lights Off

heavy defol lights off.JPG

Lights On

heavy defol lights on.JPG

Forgot to add - they are drinking a shed load! 20 litres a day with 20% run off.

EC 0.7.

Sour Livers 2 started to show flower 6th Feb
Sour Livers 1 started to show flower 9th Feb
White Crack started to show flower 12th Feb
Fast buds started to show flower 14th Feb

So coming up to week 3 of flower. Will be thinking about some PK 9-18 at the start of the month.

Last edited:
I am planning to grow the Sour livers in the coming months, i will keep an eye on your growths,they certainly look great! I am a newbie, still doing my first ever plant (I put a thread in the new grower section, drop by and comment if you have time). Thanks for the post and I learn a lot:biggrin:

@Trooperwife Good luck with the grow. I will pop in for sure and get the low down :)

These girls are every bit as smelly as people say. Also, they are very sensitive to nutrients.

@Trooperwife Good luck with the grow. I will pop in for sure and get the low down :)

These girls are every bit as smelly as people say. Also, they are very sensitive to nutrients.
I am planning to do one plant only, hopefully the Rhino 4'' filter will be sufficient. Can't wait to see your harvests:smoking:

Managed to get some better lights off shots.

The girls are growing nicely.

lights out group shot.JPG

lights out group shot 2.JPG

Sour Livers 1

lights out sour livers 1.JPG

Lots of bud developing down the plant

lights out top down shot.JPG

Sour Livers 2

Much more frosty than her sister

lights out sour livers 2.JPG

Back