New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Hey nice growing! They look better once you raised the light. Lots of nice tops and even canopy great job on the lst! :smoking:

Hey nice growing! They look better once you raised the light. Lots of nice tops and even canopy great job on the lst! :smoking:

Thanks

The new QB boards are a bit of an unknown!!! That and needing to run full whack due to the cold is fun £-)

Fluctuating pH In the res whas not helped - soon to be resolved :)

Had the girls out today for their 5th LST session. I also removed some of the very lowest leaves, and removed one or two fan leaves were needed.

Pretty pleased with the shape of the ladies. All the girls are about the same height.

Sour Livers 1

She has lots of heads and a nice open shape.

lst 5 - sour livers 1 side.JPG

lst 5 - sour livers 1 top.JPG

Sour Livers 2

Slightly ahead of her sister with lots of budding sites.

lst 5 - sour livers 2 side.JPG

lst 5 - sour livers 2 side 2.JPG

lst 5 - sour livers 2 top 2.JPG

White Crack

This lady had enormous fan leaves at the base. Mephisto says this strain require slight defoliation.

She looked almost like a cabbage!

So, I have tidied her up a little.

lst 5 - white crack side.JPG

lst 5 - white crack top.JPG

Fastbuds

A very compact little lady, with lots of heads. Tricky to LST, but I am pretty happy with the results so far

lst 5 - fastberry side.JPG

lst 5 - fastberry top.JPG

Group Shot

lst 5 - group shot.JPG

Probably the ladies last outing from the tent. Starting to smell a little! Also getting a little large to shift in and out.

General light defoliation to clear bud sites and help airflow.

Sour Livers 1

Reckon she is catching up with her sister.

lst 6 - sour livers 1 side.JPG

lst 6 - sour livers 1 top.JPG

Sour Livers 2

Luckily, found her irrigation had got blocked with algae. She was damn light!

lst 6 - sour livers 2 - side.JPG

lst 6 - sour livers 2 top 2.JPG

White Crack

Not quite flowering yet but getting there. Had to defoliate again. She has some ridiculously large fan leaves.

lst 6 - white crack side.JPG

lst 6 - white crack top 2.JPG

Fastbuds

lst 6 - fastbuds side.JPG

The little runty lady plods on. Not quite as advanced as the Meph girls. Still, she is fine, tucked up out of the way ;-)

Received Organicus from Buddhas Tree in the post. So that has gone into their feed.

Last edited:
Starting to fill the tent now :)

White Crack and Fast buds hitting proper flower.

Bring on the stretch!

Lights On

lights on.JPG

Lights Off

lst 6 - lights off.JPG

Difficult to say for certain, but they seem to be responding well to Organicus. Dropped A+B down 1ml to 3ml.

Quick update. Day 31

Girls showing slight nute burn, so will back off. EC is 0.7

Lights On

lights on sun.JPG

Lights Off

lights off sunJPG.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice! Gonna be a lot of bud! :smoking:I like the webcam was thinking of doing something like that, is it easy to setup so random people can't hack into it?

Yeah. So long as you change admin password and run strong security on your router.

Could use vpn encryption on top on your devices - I do :)

Back