New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

The one in back right has some monster leafs on her. Looking good.

So, the two Sour Livers got LST'd this morning.

The White Crack and Fastberry will have to wait a little longer.

Upping the pH to 6.0 seems to have helped things.

IMG_4002.JPG

I love this bit in the grow, where you can get in daily and tie the girls down.

The Sour livers on the right are growing at a great rate, as is the White Crack, front left.

Fastberry .... little runty still but, high hopes.

Auto-drainage system to be installed tomorrow :)

IMG_0498.JPG

nice job my friend looking lush

Phew, busy day today.

Swapped over to the 25l reservoir which sits outside the tent. Added a 200W heater to keep the water warm.

Also added two more fans and a baby monitor to look in remotely :)

Built the auto-drainage system and installed into the tent. Annoyingly, I only got 1 t-piece, so 3 out of 4 are auto draining until Monday. I need to order some more - to make a little more separation between the run-off catches. It runs on a DPDT relay, the first float switch primes the pumps, the second fires them. I added two pumps for redundancy! :-

auto drainage.JPG

Finally, as I had the girls out, got into a spot of light torture!

I am blown away by the thickness of Sour Livers 2 branches - reckon thats the Buddha Tree Solar Green Power. Slight nute burn at 0.6 EC, so backed off to 0.5:-

sour livers 2.JPG

Sour Livers 1 is catching up, but seems to be a different phone type :-

sour livers 1.JPG

White Crack is rocking, a few splash burns and a little calcium from the humidifier :-

white crack.JPG

Fastberry is still small but seems to be doing ok :-

fastberry.JPG

Tomorrow I will try again to auto-fill the humidifier, as that is the last job I have to do twice daily!

Humidity and temps are all very stable. Temps +/- 1 from 25.5. Humidity +/- 5% from 60% RH.

Phew, busy day today.

Swapped over to the 25l reservoir which sits outside the tent. Added a 200W heater to keep the water warm.

Also added two more fans and a baby monitor to look in remotely :)

Built the auto-drainage system and installed into the tent. Annoyingly, I only got 1 t-piece, so 3 out of 4 are auto draining until Monday. I need to order some more - to make a little more separation between the run-off catches. It runs on a DPDT relay, the first float switch primes the pumps, the second fires them. I added two pumps for redundancy! :-

View attachment 1009534

Finally, as I had the girls out, got into a spot of light torture!

I am blown away by the thickness of Sour Livers 2 branches - reckon thats the Buddha Tree Solar Green Power. Slight nute burn at 0.6 EC, so backed off to 0.5:-

View attachment 1009535

Sour Livers 1 is catching up, but seems to be a different phone type :-

View attachment 1009537

White Crack is rocking, a few splash burns and a little calcium from the humidifier :-

View attachment 1009543

Fastberry is still small but seems to be doing ok :-

View attachment 1009545

Tomorrow I will try again to auto-fill the humidifier, as that is the last job I have to do twice daily!

Humidity and temps are all very stable. Temps +/- 1 from 25.5. Humidity +/- 5% from 60% RH.
Plants look great! How you finding invisiblesunleds? I've got the 260w dimmed to its lowest setting 40" above my seedlings but they seem to have slight leaf discoloration.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back