New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Day 42.

Had to super crop Sour Livers 1 as she is getting too tall. I think she is starting to suffer from light stress at the tops.

She is way more sativa than her sister behind. Her sister is the nice frosty girl, back right.

White Crack is growing fast, and showing no signs of light sensitivity.

Started adding a little PK at 0.1 per litre.

Top Down

top down day 42.JPG

Side Shot

side shot day 42.JPG

Sour Livers 1 got a hard tie down this evening, front right.

I am convinced for some reason she is burning at the tips from the lamp, unlike the rest of the girls. Only the top, where they go yellow and then brown and brittle - her lower half is fine. I was lucky and could bend a good 4" of each stem, securing with pipe cleaners. Sour Livers 1 is definitely showing more sativa taints. Smells delicious, very citrus and pine.

Her sister, Sour Livers 2, back right is showing no effects and so much more frost.

White crack back left still looks the star, praying up and loving life.

Fastbuds, front left, seems happy enough. I do not why but one of my ladies always lags way behind! I reckon she will be a good month later.

hard tie down.JPG

@mephisto sorry to bother ... can sour livers show Sativa phenotype and act a little loopy??? I don’t get this girl v her sister or white crack!

Day 46

The girls seems to have stopped their stretch now, thank goodness.

I am pretty sure Sour Livers 1 was suffering from too much light. Super cropping all the main steam has helped.

White Crack and Sour Livers 2 are showing a lot of frosting.

Fastbuds Fastberry is finally showing pistils.

They are being fed Buddahs Tree nutrients but at hugely reduced doses. EC 0.55

2ml A+B per 5 l
5 ml Organicus per 5l
1 ml Meta-Boost per 5l
0.5 ml PK 9-18 per 5l
2.5 ml Solar Green Power per 5l

Lights Off

lights off 4th march.JPG

Lights On

lights on 4th march.JPG

Next ladies in to germ. Another Mephisto run.

Not even going to try with 4 again ;-) Prefer to do 2 ladies well.

1 x Grapey Walter Kush

1 x Creme De La Creme

new seeds.JPG

Paper towel method with pH 6.0 RO water

germ.JPG

These will sit under a QB seedling board at 60% RH.

Day 49

The Mephisto girls are starting to pack on weight now. If form is to go buy, 1 more week and then flush.

Thinking of giving them some OverDrive - but do not want to rock the boat. I am using about 1/3 dosage of Buddahs Tree complete range. Any thoughts?

White Crack looks delicious. As do both the Sour Livers. I am concerned how pressed up against the tent they are - worry for bud rot.

Out of nowhere runty, Fastbuds Fastberry has kicked off - she will be glad to get some space soon.

Group shot

group shot buds.JPG

White Crack Top Down

top down white crack.JPG

White Crack Bud Shot

white crack bud shot.JPG

Finally sorted out a small veg tent with QB LED. Grapey Walter Kush and Creme De Le Creme will go in there once they poke their heads out of the dirt.

Veg Tent

veg tent.JPG

Day 50

Check the trichs this morning under the microscope. 50% / 50% clear to cloudy.

A few orange hairs showing up.

lights off day 50.JPG

Grapey Walter White and Creme De La Creme popped up this afternoon and are now under the Quantum Board in the seedling tent / drying tent.

clcandwgw_seedlings.JPG

Back