New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Day 74

Do not see much difference today, although the seedlings are pushing on and got some more LST

day 74 group.JPG

Also, wanted to ask opinion. Got some Peter's Penis Chill plugs - I would like to add to the groom, but am concerned about introducing pests or disease. Especially with two of the girls about done!

What is the best course of action? I could set up the propagation tent once these two are done?!

chillis.JPG

Day 74

Do not see much difference today, although the seedlings are pushing on and got some more LST

View attachment 1038507

Also, wanted to ask opinion. Got some Peter's Penis Chill plugs - I would like to add to the groom, but am concerned about introducing pests or disease. Especially with two of the girls about done!

What is the best course of action? I could set up the propagation tent once these two are done?!

View attachment 1038508

Dont do it...at least not until youve confirmed they are not infectious...probably fine, but still that chance :kitty:

Day 75

Have put the Fastbuds and Sour Livers 2 on to RO water. They will get 60 seconds every hour. Roughly 12 litres a day. Trichs are 10% amber.

The seedlings are on day 23 above ground. They are a little slow - I think due to sub optimal humidity. I have dialled back the feed to 0.3 from 0.4 - clearly a little too hot.

Sour Livers - oozing with resin

sour livers 2 bud - day 75.JPG

sour livers 2 bud 3.JPG

sour livers 2 bud 3 - day 75.JPG

Fastbuds - lovely purple colours

fast buds  - bud 2 - day 75.JPG

fast buds - day 75.JPG

Group Shot

group shot day 75.JPG

Seedlings

Creme De La Creme

creme de la creme.JPG

Grapey Walter Kush

grapey walter .JPG

Attachments

• sour livers 2 buds 2 - day 75.JPG
    sour livers 2 buds 2 - day 75.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 38
  • fast buds - bud 3.JPG
    fast buds - bud 3.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 35
The remote soil moisture kit arrived in the post and is now set up. It supports 3 remote sensors.

Want to avoid Sour Livers 1 dry pot disaster :)

IMG_7220.JPG

Day 76

Pretty sure the seedlings were suffering Cal/Mg deficiency moving under the more powerful LEDs.

Upped Cal/Mg to 3ml per 5 litre. Hoping preflower holds off a few more days.

Fastbuds paling quickly.

IMG_7227.JPG

Lol... put fast buds back on nutes. I think I can get more phat into those buds. She was always a little behind. I think I am getting ahead of myself.

That lure to chop is still strong in me! Really should not be with 160g in jars!

Her trichs are really confusing, almost all cloudy, some amber, and then some clear.

Sour Livers 2 is definitely amber across all colas - and will be coming down soon!

At least that saves the stress of trying to dry two.

Can't help it but really like your Fastbuds, she looks so pretty :biggrin: I will start the flushing if almost all cloudy, some amber, and then some clear, don't like waiting for too long,lol

Day 77

Checked the trichs and they are clearly amber, so fast buds back on RO ;-)

Tried to capture a few pics.

Grapey Walter Kush has started preflower, Creme De La Creme got some more LST.

Sour Livers 2

sour lives 2 - day 76.JPG

sour livers 2 trichs - day 76.JPG

sour livers 2 trichs 2.JPG

sour livers 2 - light out 76.JPG

Fastbuds Fastberry

fast buds - day 76.JPG

fast buds - day 76 2.JPG

fast buds 2 trichs - day 76.JPG

fast buds trichs 4.JPG

fast buds trichs 5.JPG

fast buds trichs 6.JPG