New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Day 68

Sad sad times. I am gutted beyond belief.

Due to guests etc, I was unable to get into the tent for a couple of days - well since Friday really. 1 photo.

Sods law dictates an irrigation pump fails :-(

group day 68.JPG

Poor Sour Livers 1 dried out a lot! She sits next to the oil filled heater - you can see the damage is worse right -> left. I am REALLY not sure what to do - she is due down at the weekend anyway.

I think the damage looks worse than it is, sucking moisture from the sugar leaves.

damaged sour lives 1.JPG

I have removed the very dry stuff and bagged it, cut down the worst damaged tops - what would you do ? Should I chop her now? I was thinking give her time to recover and chop? She is only on RO water.

group day 68.JPG

The remaining buds feel moist to the touch - but am worried any damage / disease could spread. What a f'in f'er.

damaged sour lives 1.JPG

Fortunately the rest of the girls are looking good. White Crack is 50% amber and will come down Friday. Starting to show autumnal colours.

white crack day 68.JPG

Sour Livers 2 remains at around 20% amber, so she will follow once White Crack is dry and showing yellowing leaves.

sour livers 2 dayy 68.JPG

Fastbuds looks and smells lovely, a couple of weeks off, I reckon.

fast buds 68.JPG

O.......I feel for you. As you know I am still running my first grow, can't give you any advise. If it was me,I would keep watering it and chop it on the date that you set for. Hope she will be fine.

O.......I feel for you. As you know I am still running my first grow, can't give you any advise. If it was me,I would keep watering it and chop it on the date that you set for. Hope she will be fine.

Hoping it is cosmetic ... she was never a looker - but I loved her stroppiness - she did not deserve this!!! .... fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Chopped her, she was looking worse for wear.

4 full brown bags.. but the buds are damaged :-(

Gutted to have failed so close to the end.

Probably just make canna butter out of her now.

sour livers 1 day 69.JPG

Busy Day!

I could not fit the new girls in the tent, so White Crack came down.

Not the greatest pics - but I had to hurry as the dank smell was flooding the house!

Reckon 3 - 4 oz dry

White crack chop.JPG

white crack side.JPG

White Crack trimmed and drying.

Sour Livers 2 is on the flush (day 6) and Fastbuds is still on bloom nutes.

Creme De La Creme and Grapey Walter Kush now in the tent.

day 69.JPG

sorry about the mishap, thankfully you had some numbers to fall back on mate, White Crack and the other Livers looks nice bro well done.

sorry about the mishap, thankfully you had some numbers to fall back on mate, White Crack and the other Livers looks nice bro well done.

Thanks!

It is all a learning curve ;-) I pot lift every day - typical I could not right at the end.

Still thinking of how to resolve this, I do not want to repeat this mistake!

Perhaps WIFI hydrometer so I can have an alert set up.

Otherwise I might look at some more pumps, so that each plant has 2.

Sour Livers 2 looks lovely, I will wait till she is properly done! Her buds are really dense.

White Cracks buds were a nice size and also very dense.

Sour Livers 1 - a lot of the buds are very crispy. Any ideas what to do with them?

I have a lot of trim and popcorn buds that I have frozen - what to do with it?

Day 70

Sour Livers 2 is showing no sign of ambering up further. I will keep her going for a bit longer. I think she is enjoying the space.

Fastbuds is fattening up, mainly cloudy a few clear. So 3 weeks to go maybe?

My jars will be full shortly - so I am in no rush. Some of Sour Livers 1 was so dry today I have jarred it up to cure.

3 Blue Cush seeds from Mephisto arrived today. I have also ordered another 265Pro QB kit to up wattage to 520. I really want to get a high yield with Creme De La Creme and Grapey Walter Kush.

I topped CDLC (front right) - and her fans leaves grew comedy size :)

IMG_7166.JPG

my sl buds are turning purple at 3-4 weeks flower..odd but pretty cool..hope i didnt mix up the strawberry nug and sl tags when they were seedlings! lol

Back