New Grower Jumpers New Grow : Sour Livers, Fastberry, White Crack under Invisible Sun Pro Kit

Day 84

Plans did not work out, so home after all.

Fastbuds is still drying at 21C at 40%RH

CDLC, day 40 has started flower. She is squat and slow!

cdlc - day 40.JPG

GWK, day 40 is well ahead of her sister

gwk - day 40.JPG

Sour Livers 2, autumn has certainly arrived. Waiting for Fastbuds to chop. Monday / Tuesday.

sour livers - day 84.JPG

How tall are both Sour Livers? You are going to need more jars :biggrin:

Last edited:
She is 30cm tall (from top of airpot)

48 cm wide and 40 cm deep.

Smell is outrageous. Smelliest I have ever grown. Way more intoxicating that her sister!
Thanks for the measuring!!!She is like the prefect size for me. Apart from height restriction, I tend to like small plants. I got the seeds but need to find space to grow it. My Bubba is getting better but at least another month to go. Just want to germinate seeds and start growing again. Next Wednesday, I can start germination for the grow battle, I can play again,lol

Thanks for the measuring!!!She is like the prefect size for me. Apart from height restriction, I tend to like small plants. I got the seeds but need to find space to grow it. My Bubba is getting better but at least another month to go. Just want to germinate seeds and start growing again. Next Wednesday, I can start germination for the grow battle, I can play again,lol

The Sour Livers are generally small and quick to finish.

I know that feeling :) :) ... I should have been growing two this round - but have gone for a four girl Mephisto line up.

I have staggered them over six weeks to give me space I hope.

Hubbabubbasmellascope to join the crew shortly :)

Moved Fastberry buds into a box - giving me room to take down Sour Livers 2. Fastberry is 2 days until jars, I reckon.

Sour livers 2 was easy to grow unlike her sister. Ec no more than 0.6. Pk hungry to the max. 3ml per 5l. Loves organicus 99 1ml/l. Exactly like White Crack. I use RO with 3ml cal mag per 5l. Grown in a 3l airpot.

Suffering as I am with smell leaks from drying I added 2kg of carbon pellets to the second carbon filter fan in the drying cupboard. This was working.......... however.....

I knew Sour Livers 2 would be even worse!

Sour Livers 2 f****ing stinks. I cannot trim as the smell is OTT. My eyes water and the cats are highly agitated.

I simply cut into eight and straight to dry.

I have Ono in every room and Fabreeze being sprayed constantly.

Living in a very densely populated part of the world - shit gets real. I cannot afford to leak smell!! I don't even know what smells anymore - such is the damage to nose and fingers.

Fingers crossed sunrise comes easy tomorrow. Not wanting the big red key :-(

Easily > 100g. Reckon 120ish.

These QBs are stunning. No popcorn really. I think 1.5g/w will be achieved !!!!!! Not shabby for a newb!

Credit to Mephisto. This is the smelliest, thickest, dankest bud I have ever grown.

sour livers - last day 1.JPG

sour livers last day 2.JPG

sour livers side last day.JPG

sour livers mid chop.JPG

sour livers buds 1.JPG

sour livers buds 2.JPG

sour livers buds 3.JPG

sour livers buds 4.JPG

sour livers hanging.JPG

Last edited:
Fastbuds Fastberry is now into jars.

Sitting at 68% RH and will be burped down to 62% RH.

Not an amazing haul, but all trimmed up, 68g.

The smell is like Tunes cough sweets - quite an intense berry smell.

Smoke-wise very haze-like. Knocked me sidewise, the popcorn I tried last night. Looking forward to try post cure.

Well done!!! I would be very happy with 68g, tho the more the merrier,lol

Back