Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow

Weather has us in the harbor today, so here's a bit of update.
I chopped fhe Sour blues 3 last time. Here she is semi-trimmed up
View attachment 606131

These deep blue c are probably ready now but i'm going to wait till next time. Tallest ones are 16"
View attachment 606133

This auto blues seems to be finishing up without getting very frosty
View attachment 606137

Fishings been ok, and the weather has been alright for the most part. We needed this rain we're getting now, the creeks were getting pretty low.
I was just trying some sour crack in the vaporizer, sure is nice. It's a bit more psychoactive than the sour blues but still very relaxing.
Hope everyone's got a good grow on:pass:
I want some!

It's been kind of hard to keep up lately...they're keeping me busy here. I have a few plants still growing. Here's a DBC that should be the next one to fall.

DSCN1501.JPG

Flash pic
DSCN1499.JPG

It's putting on some decent frost
DSCN1500.JPG

Here's one of the OxEZryder.
DSCN1505.JPG

Not sure about this little Fantasmo, the buds seem stretchy,
DSCN1506.JPG

We have about a month of fishing season left...starting to get a bit tired of it now but we know we have to keep on keepin on. Have a good one my friends.
:pass:

Yeah, just grind it out until the season ends, get the fish and get the F-out. Lol.

Another nice round of frosty ones coming out. The Fantasmo I'm sure is just showing the haze traits there but should be a nice potent change of pace in the bud box.

Take it easy bro :pass:

Yeah, just grind it out until the season ends, get the fish and get the F-out. Lol.

Another nice round of frosty ones coming out. The Fantasmo I'm sure is just showing the haze traits there but should be a nice potent change of pace in the bud box.

Take it easy bro :pass:

Yea you know it's been kind of slow fishing lately so it does feel like a grind but that's part of the job description too lol.
I guess I really haven't grown any sativa dominate auto, maybe a photo years ago. This one looks like something that was moved in to a window after being outside hehe. It's got a nice trichome dusting though. It's got plenty of time left so it may have an ok yield.

Mate I recon you have done a fantastic job with the conditions you have to deal with , and you end up with some great smoke too .:clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:

You know, I'm pretty pleased with the quality of the results so far, for sure it's been a challenging season here with very little full sun really...It's been nice enough from a fishermans point of view but kind of lacking for a grower. I should be able to correct the mistakes I made and chances are next summer we'll get more sun. :toke:

Back