Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

I have a live smoke report for ya brother @robbio on the portal mix. Mine came out nice even though conditions weren't so hot. I can't brag about lots of frost and scent and all.
It's early morning here. My first morning without pressing matters.
I cleaned the AFN bong and put a bit in there.
View attachment 807203
Took 3 fairly lite hits and felt a nice floating head buzz and the start of a body stone. I put in a fresh bud and took a heavy hit (enough to cough a bit) still very smooth. That was it. Now I'm really enjoying this. I'd put it at after-work/cocktail hour. Very relaxing but not couch lock. After 15-20 minutes the head buzz is nice and solid. I'm feeling like getting up and doing my simple chores hehe. For strength I'd say this is as good as anything I grew this year.
:pass:
Man that is so nice .You did a good job with your conditions.Thank you so much for growing those.The dad was a satty leaning boy ,very tall,the mother was a more indica leaning.I have vaped it and it really is a good mix.Not couch locked sure.You made my day brother.Peace please

Hey i forgot the cured bud pic
DSCN3790.JPG

And one last fishing picture, heading out in the morning for one more day.
DSCN3761.JPG

A nice day on the inlet,Very nice bro. and some killer buds to go WITH all the awesomeness,making it even MORE awesome LOL

Yes my friend I got some nice buds alright ...NEXT year gonna try and have them hanging on some bigger plants hehe. Thanks to you for lot's of help and support while I'm getting this figured out:toke:

My Bomb THC Bomb gals are over a meter tall, and looking pretty good. They did get some leaf burn when I gave them the high P-K to stimulate them into budding but seem to be shrugging that off just fine.
I didn't intend to have my autos finishing off in October lol but these plants have definitely caught my my interest. They could sure bump up the size of my winter stash.
DSCN3792.JPG

I'm not sure at the moment whether they'll be here or under someones light but I'm thinking if they just stay in the sunroom they may be finishing about the time we get home from our travels. If we have some sun in October (haha right) they could do ok.

One last look at the survivors of the summer. Bomb THC and a Z6 xHT . They are going to stay in the sunroom while we are away for a month. My neighbors will be watching them.
DSCN3805.JPG
DSCN3804.JPG
DSCN3803.JPG

You all have fun and I'll see you in a few weeks
:pass:

Back