Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

@budelee has grown them. I think mine took 75 days, but the stoner me cant remember!
Whats up dudes.. thc bomb is a killer.. mine usually run a bit longer, mine were in the 80-85 day range( coulda taken em earlier or later..whewww strong high!!!

@budelee has grown them. I think mine took 75 days, but the stoner me cant remember!

Whats up dudes.. thc bomb is a killer.. mine usually run a bit longer, mine were in the 80-85 day range( coulda taken em earlier or later..whewww strong high!!!
Thanks for stopping in my friends.These plants are 5 months plus lmao...this is how they responded to lack of light from the start. My other autos were stumpies that bloomed and finished up but these just vegged until I realized everything else was done and I don't have much in the jars...so I decided to see if they'd start flowering. Got them to start anyway but a little late I guess. I'm gonna do what I can to get them to finish. Sure sounds like good smoke
:smokeout:

We've finished with our fishing season. We have some coho salmon in the smokehouse today
P_20170919_135824_1_p.jpg
P_20170920_114012_1_p.jpg

The THC Bomb are putting it on
P_20170920_124252_1_p.jpg

I may be able to put these under a friend's light if necessary which I'm sure it will be. We leave on our travels in @10 days and don't want to leave them to chance. They look like they want to get it on.
Sunny and cool here today after the fog burned off @ noon lol. The plants are outside. Good fish smoking weather too, it usually seems to be raining when i do this...the quality is a lot better in dry weather.

We've finished with our fishing season. We have some coho salmon in the smokehouse todayView attachment 806604 View attachment 806605
The THC Bomb are putting it on
View attachment 806606
I may be able to put these under a friend's light if necessary which I'm sure it will be. We leave on our travels in @10 days and don't want to leave them to chance. They look like they want to get it on.
Sunny and cool here today after the fog burned off @ noon lol. The plants are outside. Good fish smoking weather too, it usually seems to be raining when i do this...the quality is a lot better in dry weather.
Don't worry yourself one bit, tearing down my 1818's, building a box as I type(really). All Girls and the Coho will be in good hands....promise. Should I cast Cleos or troll some lead line? So much planning to do! lol Have a safe trip and enjoy. What a beautiful day, Girls looking happy!

I have a live smoke report for ya brother @robbio on the portal mix. Mine came out nice even though conditions weren't so hot. I can't brag about lots of frost and scent and all.
It's early morning here. My first morning without pressing matters.
I cleaned the AFN bong and put a bit in there.
P_20170922_075329_1_p_1.jpg

View attachment 807203
Took 3 fairly lite hits and felt a nice floating head buzz and the start of a body stone. I put in a fresh bud and took a heavy hit (enough to cough a bit) still very smooth. That was it. Now I'm really enjoying this. I'd put it at after-work/cocktail hour. Very relaxing but not couch lock. After 15-20 minutes the head buzz is nice and solid. I'm feeling like getting up and doing my simple chores hehe. For strength I'd say this is as good as anything I grew this year.
:pass:

Last edited:
Back