Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

I think it's the Anvil pheno of ALF5 ,but one of my Leb27 last year (that grew OD in the ground last year) had it too
What do you think @BCBudlady ?
My 3 Monk x Leb 27 crosses are all green. Not sure, but Alf#5 often shows purps. Anvil always shows purple, coal, or deep red.

They're all looking great there J!
Praying that they'll all be finished before the weather / season ends.
Those purps/reds/blacks from the ALF and Anvil lines are always wonderful to look at.

Hello @Jraven What's the commercial catch up there ? The kings are heating up here. I wait for them to come in close and catch them from shore. It's a blast with a walleye rod. I would love to hear some of your salty stories. My hunting guide says that it is not till mid October that the light cycle breaks below 12 hours here and snow soon to follow. Tough to grow outside without auto's

They're all looking great there J!
Praying that they'll all be finished before the weather / season ends.
Those purps/reds/blacks from the ALF and Anvil lines are always wonderful to look at.
Thanks M :pass:Everything is behind schedule for sure but hoping for the best.
The alf x leb is a delight, it is nice to see in the cross. I'll put that one under a light if I have to:smoking:

Hello @Jraven What's the commercial catch up there ? The kings are heating up here. I wait for them to come in close and catch them from shore. It's a blast with a walleye rod. I would love to hear some of your salty stories. My hunting guide says that it is not till mid October that the light cycle breaks below 12 hours here and snow soon to follow. Tough to grow outside without auto's
Hey bro:toke:It looks like we've officially retired from fishing, since we haven't fished and are now sitting out another short king opener :smoking: I love catching kings too!
The scores in general haven't sounded very good. We'll be going out for that home pack soon, so may get some pics out on the water.
The danes are the only thing I can grow OD here, though this year even they are struggling. Last year I was able to fill the greenhouse twice, with autos and then with the photos. Not that crowded this time.

We're at 13 hours daylight now. It's @ 50-60F most days. We start losing the season around now and mid September is about it for outdoor. The greenhouse is ok till October 1.
The only photos I grow now are the Danes,( Leb27 and Monk so far) they seem to like the awful weather. Well at least they grow in it lol.
I grew Bad Dawg Genetics Gooey 13 strain outdoors last year and it must have been lucky as it finished before freezing weather and snow. They were free tester seeds. Two different photo strain this year will never finish before bad weather. Two plants I haven't cut down might become mulch. I'll have to stick to autos outdoors. They seem foolproof for growing so far when they germ.

:pass: Hey Jraven ! Looking good Bro, the ladies, Leb27 and Monk are great how they handle the conditions. That is pretty cool days, i would say that is below average for this time of year?

I grew Bad Dawg Genetics Gooey 13 strain outdoors last year and it must have been lucky as it finished before freezing weather and snow. They were free tester seeds. Two different photo strain this year will never finish before bad weather. Two plants I haven't cut down might become mulch. I'll have to stick to autos outdoors. They seem foolproof for growing so far when they germ.
One thing about OD it's always a real challenge here. This season has definitely been the toughest one in a while:pass:

:pass: Hey Jraven ! Looking good Bro, the ladies, Leb27 and Monk are great how they handle the conditions. That is pretty cool days, i would say that is below average for this time of year?
Yep smokey it's been below average on temperature and above average on rainfall. Honestly, we've been getting maybe one or two days in a week that have 'some' sun, a few hours at most. The rest is solid grey. It's not bizarre weather really, just an extreme version of normal lol.:shrug::pass:

Back