Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Thanks for coming by :toke: Digressions always welcome :smoking:We do have hydro power here at home as well as solar and it does perform about as you say. Our creek is usually running except for some drought times (none of that this year lol) and some periods of freeze up in the winter. Definitely a big deal since fuel prices are always high here.

would you mind sharing some more details about the hydro. is this something you DIY or bough off the shelf?

@karlkutta We bought the turbine. It's similar to what these guys have. We have @350 feet of 3" and 4" water line and a head of @70 feet

@karlkutta We bought the turbine. It's similar to what these guys have. We have @350 feet of 3" and 4" water line and a head of @70 feet

awesome! thank you for sharing that. I had seen these in some online videos. I am going the DIY route for now to play with this since i already have many components for the solar setup. lets see what we can cock up.

awesome! thank you for sharing that. I had seen these in some online videos. I am going the DIY route for now to play with this since i already have many components for the solar setup. lets see what we can cock up.
Yep, I'd like to see what you come up with:chef:

:spels:... the girls are looking sexy with that fresh-from-the-shower look! :hump: .... at least I assume they are mostly girls-? :rofl: ... healthy and happy in any case!

More lovely pics I see,... the boat treating you well? :passit:

:spels:... the girls are looking sexy with that fresh-from-the-shower look! :hump: .... at least I assume they are mostly girls-? :rofl: ... healthy and happy in any case!

More lovely pics I see,... the boat treating you well? :passit:
I think I'm down to just girls now :rofl:One leb27 male for stud...sure had a lot of males this year though.
I only get to fondle the new boat a little now and then. :eyebrows:I'm still involved with the old wood troller getting ready to do some fishing (for food) and hopefully get her in shape to pass on to someone who needs it more than me. She's tired but could still make some money for someone. So, when that's all out of the way the new one will get all my time. Then she'll get us our subsistence food and get us where we want to go:thumbsup: We will be drifting around like regular yachties one of these days:smoking:

Not much going in the way of autos here this year. Everyone was pretty stunted from the start. But I had to show this one. Star Fruit from the portal.
DSCN6327.JPG
DSCN6322.JPG

Back