Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Hey Jraven :pass: I hope the weather clears up more for the girls. The Leb27 she must be cold hardy. Spring Summer here may be wetter than normal, will see, if that happens. Love the view and salmon look so nice and fresh:drool: sure beats eating it from a can -john west
Hey smokey, we're on our third sunny day so helping them fill out some. The leb can take the cold, but all the rain is hard on them. I have one in the greenhouse and it looks pretty good.
1599866166644.png

The outdoor Danes looking very ragged and the flowers are pretty poor, not much of smoking quality but should be able to extract something.
DSCN6473.JPG
DSCN6475.JPG

Leb27 in the greenhouse doing fine, one is a bent back Christmas tree, one a single large cola
DSCN6478.JPG
DSCN6479.JPG

A few scenes from our week of sunny calm weather out on the water. The fishing was lousy but we got what we needed. :pass:
DSCN6450.JPG
DSCN6451.JPG
DSCN6454.JPG
DSCN6457.JPG
DSCN6460.JPG

I like those greenhouse girls there @Jraven
See what you can get from the outdoor girls.
Beautiful neighborhood you live in.
Trees and seas and blue skies for miles...

Any chance you can do a setup like Trail used to have?
Speaking of which, any news from Trail?

I like those greenhouse girls there @Jraven
See what you can get from the outdoor girls.
Beautiful neighborhood you live in.
Trees and seas and blue skies for miles...

Any chance you can do a setup like Trail used to have?
Speaking of which, any news from Trail?
Thanks Maria, the greenhouse girls look like they will have some goodies for me,
The sunny blue stuff has been rare this year, it was nice to have it for the fishing trip:clapper:I don't mind the grey but the girls are liking the sun.
Trail is doing well, he's posting over at the Portal these days,. His yield was down some this year too but he seems satisfied with the results:thumbsup:
Were you referring to his window grow setup? I do have some potential for that, I should be able to put it to use next time if I can avoid having to travel :eyebrows::pass:

Trail is doing well, he's posting over at the Portal these days,. His yield was down some this year too but he seems satisfied with the results:thumbsup:
Were you referring to his window grow setup? I do have some potential for that, I should be able to put it to use next time if I can avoid having to travel :eyebrows::pass:

Please say "Hi" to him if you see him over at Portal.
I have an account there, but, ... not enough time...

I was thinking of his lean-to greenhouse on the side of his house.
Kept the rain off, kept temps up, and let the sun in, it seems.

Please say "Hi" to him if you see him over at Portal.
I have an account there, but, ... not enough time...

I was thinking of his lean-to greenhouse on the side of his house.
Kept the rain off, kept temps up, and let the sun in, it seems.
Oh yeah, we do have more greenhouse space planned too. This season will be some motivation towards that:rofl:

Oh yeah, we do have more greenhouse space planned too. This season will be some motivation towards that:rofl:

I'll be moving to the UK soon.
Going to take what I've learned from you high latitude growers, and put it to the test!

Fast finishing, cold-resistant, mold-resistant autos -- that's going to be my new game!

I'll be moving to the UK soon.
Going to take what I've learned from you high latitude growers, and put it to the test!

Fast finishing, cold-resistant, mold-resistant autos -- that's going to be my new game!
Oh yea....that will be different! Not bad if you don't end up too far north (like I would probably:haha: )

Back