Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Hey smokey, we're on our third sunny day so helping them fill out some. The leb can take the cold, but all the rain is hard on them. I have one in the greenhouse and it looks pretty good.View attachment 1232489
Hey Jraven, She is looking great, , very healthy and tough they are up there. Stunning views around your home and the lovely calm waters of the lake. Danes outdoors they are tough girls, i read fulvic helps increase photosynthesis :pass: :d5:

Hey Jraven, She is looking great, , very healthy and tough they are up there. Stunning views around your home and the lovely calm waters of the lake. Danes outdoors they are tough girls, i read fulvic helps increase photosynthesis :pass: :d5:
Thanks smokey. :toke:I've heard that about fulvic, but haven't tried it...it seems like something that might help. I'm almost out will have to get some more:smoking:

Thanks smokey. :toke:I've heard that about fulvic, but haven't tried it...it seems like something that might help. I'm almost out will have to get some more:smoking:
I was thinking about that Jraven, when you said you didnt get much sun, and i read fulvic does help, might be worth having around. :pass:

Oh yea....that will be different! Not bad if you don't end up too far north (like I would probably:haha: )

Haha, luckily I'll be in the southern area which is vaguely fit for human habitation...
Even then, summer temps there are like winter temps here, eeekkk!!!!

Gonna take some getting used to still lol. But the climate should be ok with the right strains. I hope you can find a good growing spot:pop:

I'll be moving to the UK soon.
Going to take what I've learned from you high latitude growers, and put it to the test!

Fast finishing, cold-resistant, mold-resistant autos -- that's going to be my new game!

The Further north like Scotland, where my ancestors came from, would be colder than say down in England. I do recall a grower here in AFN, in the outdoor grow section, he was growing outdoors, so I think it would be doable for sure, and plus cooler climate might get some purpling, haha poor SM, will be cold after where you are from. The grower i think his user started with J

The rain is back, pretty isn't it :smoking:
1600445283983.png

gave me an excuse to dig out this old gem

beautiful scenery there Jraven sure looks nice with the mists rolling along the mountain ranges, I remember you went to a Grateful Dead concert last year. here its the same some rain last night and mosty sunny today :pass:

beautiful scenery there Jraven sure looks nice with the mists rolling along the mountain ranges, I remember you went to a Grateful Dead concert last year. here its the same some rain last night and mosty sunny today :pass:
Yep smokey I still feel some of the healing power from that concert...it really helped. Hopefully someday the bands can tour again.
Looks like we might get some sun today, clouds still rolling over the ridge but blue sky too:thumbsup:

Back