Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Green house girls are looking great Jraven, i see you got a few gnats on your yellow sticky traps or other insects. The Monks really are tough girls out in the elements. They would love being in the Greenhouse for sure. do hope the sun comes out some more.
Yea man those gnats are the house-guests that never left:crying: once they get going they are hard to eliminate.Got the monks in the greenhouse now and one in the solarium that'll get harvested today.... they're getting a chance to dry out:thumbsup:

Flash pics from the greenhouse
My ALF 5 x Leb27 cross
DSCN6507.JPG
DSCN6510.JPG

And a Leb27S
DSCN6512.JPG
DSCN6511.JPG

Looks excellent and about ready. Always a relief to get them finished.
Thanks, they're not quite there but closing in. I could use some luck with the weather for a better quality finish of course but I think these particular ones have decided to be the best they can be lol.

Yea man those gnats are the house-guests that never left:crying: once they get going they are hard to eliminate.Got the monks in the greenhouse now and one in the solarium that'll get harvested today.... they're getting a chance to dry out:thumbsup:
That is great Jraven, the poor Monks are out of the elements now. The other girls are looking great and hope the weather picks up for more favourable conditons, too dry here again, but is the driest month September on average.

Thanks, they're not quite there but closing in. I could use some luck with the weather for a better quality finish of course but I think these particular ones have decided to be the best they can be lol.
That is all we can hope for.

I'm going to be taking these down in the next few days, they aren't doing much now and the conditions won't be improving lol. I'm glad these had a chance to get this far and as is usually the case these late photoperiod plants will be a major part of the stash. This is my cross of Alf 5 x Leb27
DSCN6517.JPG
DSCN6519.JPG

And here is Leb27S from Hybrids from Hell. The color contrast between the two is striking isn't it.
DSCN6520.JPG
DSCN6521.JPG

Back