Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Jraven

from Southeast Alaska
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Harvest season variety
Hi friends, I've got a few seedlings going so time to fire up a journal.
I'm in Southeast Alaska (the 'panhandle') where it's pretty mild but tends to be cool and rainy a lot. Not the greatest growing climate but we get our sunny summer days now and then:goodluck: I love it here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else so I've tried to tune the growing operation to where I can get some return. I have a solarium and a greenhouse to help out
So this years main obstacle is Covid-related lol. Last fall I bought a sweet little boat that's down in the lower 48 and I was going to be making the trip home with it right now. Well, that ain't happening, but it does have to happen as soon as I get up the nerve to dive into that petri dish down there.:crying:
By the way,she's not some frivolous little yacht :rofl:...we are in a place where you need a boat to get around and we are trying to retire from our fishing career so this is going to replace the 85-year old wooden fishing boat.
Anyway, what I've started so far are the offspring of the Monk and Leb27 indica version I grew last year. These are destined to be outdoor eventually and I'm planning to put some out in the outback to see how they do on their own.
I have some Leb27 sativa version and some PQuack from the portal I'm going to soak today. These are all photos. I'll be trying to decide when to start my autos depending on my schedule which is fluid at the moment.
I have auto seeds from forum buddies @stickman , @BCBudlady, and some cool looking stuff from the Portal. I'll get some decorations up here soon. Stay high and stay safe! :toke: :pass:
@robbio thought I better tag ya!

Last edited:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Its that time again , All the best mate .
1588870982507.png
Do you have a photo of your new boat . :thumbsup:

Beautiful boat! Hope you get lots of opportunities to enjoy it this Summer and beyond . A few of your crosses are up and running. More to follow, but a snow storm is forecast for the weekend:nono::holymoly:
Snow storm :yoinks: I'm pretty sure we're past that here on the coast, but it will rain though:smoking:
We are going to do plenty of exploring in the new boat. We'll spend time in places we enjoyed while fishing but never had time to appreciate...and hopefully see some new places too. There's lots we haven't seen in this country:thumbsup:
Thanks my friend!

Back