Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

They all look so beautiful out in the garden. :bow: I bet it’s the wind that is helping keep the mold away. :d5:

Thanks Hemi, v kind always. The wind is a friend in many ways

Though I'm hoping they survive tomorrow's torrential downpours! It's not so much the poor weather but the lack of good sun time to mature them, the joys of outdoor, prefer indoor when it comes to these late stages of flowering.

Whats your thoughts on the yellow top leaves? Could it be stem rot?

They're looking great Jay! Fingers crossed for the weather!

Cheers Elle :cheers:, just hoping for some sun, the temps are dropping to mid teens, so no more warmth!

Been that anal about it though, I've been looking at actual weather data for last 4 years sept - oct, at the location. There has not been a frost prior to november in that period, so should be good till then I think.

So you’re ginger AND colour blind? Fookinell Wilee, that’s two genuine disabilities you got there. Just stop living your life in denial and being ginger won’t be such a problem. The first step to ginger recovery is admitting that you’re a carrot top.

Maybe you should sign up for some G.A. meetings. [emoji848]

“Hi, my name’s Wilee and I look like a Duracell battery.”

Ginger and blind? I reckon he qualifies for a support worker with that combo [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's not so much the poor weather but the lack of good sun time to mature them, the joys of outdoor, prefer indoor when it comes to these late stages of flowering.

Whats your thoughts on the yellow top leaves? Could it be stem rot?
Those yellowing top leaves this late in have me stumped. Never seen it before and it looks so pronounced in tha section of the plant. Sorry I’m no help there. Maybe stick a picture over in the Infimiry thread and some of the experts can chime in on it.

I have to chop the buds in the greenhouse this week because of bud rot. No matter what I do, it just keeps trying to come back. I hate outdoor growing here. :frowny:

Thanks Ducks! I'm looking forward to sampling some purps. Last purps I had was grandaddy purps many moons ago.

Whats your take on the yellow leaves? With your dwc experience, have you had something similar caused by root/stem rot?

Have never had root/stem rot. Never seen yellowing starting at the top during flower either.

Been that anal about it though, I've been looking at actual weather data for last 4 years sept - oct, at the location. There has not been a frost prior to november in that period, so should be good till then I think.
Where, Weather Underground? That's what I use for my info when I'm doing comparisons. My own weather station is hooked up to the net so sends its data "out there" for people to use.

Hey bro great looking plants man the Duck looks great filling out nicely , hear ya on the mold man had a great summer up until last 2 weeks before chop and had to throw out couple Z's of nice bud comes with the territory of guerilla growing n outdoor in general isuppose. Also found Potash to fill out the buds real well in flowering there wasn't looking like much bud but after the potash there was a noticeable difference i'd recommend it my two cents bud ha:crying::biggrin:

Where, Weather Underground? That's what I use for my info when I'm doing comparisons. My own weather station is hooked up to the net so sends its data "out there" for people to use.

No it was timeanddate.com, not sure how reliable it is, but looks about there. Weather underground looks ok, but can't see how to change Fahrenheit to celsius, I can't picture temp in F other than 70 odd is about room temp.

Cool you have a weather station though.

Back