Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

Tell me about it mate. My lemon og doesn't seem to be slowing down yet lol. Sketchty is this outdoor photo lark, Be touch & go time wise. Looking close to November for me......if I make it at all lol. All looks well over your way matey :greenthumb:

Cheers Q, finally got a bit more sun today, hoping we get a few more sunny ones, I imagine it can make a big difference. Shame that settled spell ended.

I think some of my non blooms could be Nov, if at all.

Thanks for looking in.:thumbsup:

Jay [emoji481]all your plants are looking really good man[emoji818][emoji573] looking awesome you going to have a good harvest.[emoji817] Too bad you couldn't have got out there and did a little more D foligen on some of them lowers and inner Bud sites that are useless you'd have a lot better Bud crop but you're going to have a good crop anyways. Good harvest for sure let me know what that duck foot comes out like it's interesting. Good luck and happy growing grow bro[emoji482][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Hey G2G, thanks for the like bomb, not seen you round much.

I will be defoling the girls further, I strip away fans and lowers when i see them, dont like to go too aggressive.

After stretch I will likely remove all fans to increase airflow, as I imagine mold and botrytis will be big risks, especially in the cold damp weather we have had of late.

I have a street light that shines on my garden all night long never had a problem from it ever causing pre bud or no bud. Been growing underneath it for 4 years now going on 5

Weekend just gone proved light is no issue, the ducks are furthest along in flower and one is directly in view of it as seen in the pic. Thanks for the advice though mate.

Hey G2G, thanks for the like bomb, not seen you round much.

I will be defoling the girls further, I strip away fans and lowers when i see them, dont like to go too aggressive.

After stretch I will likely remove all fans to increase airflow, as I imagine mold and botrytis will be big risks, especially in the cold damp weather we have had of late.

Weekend just gone proved light is no issue, the ducks are furthest along in flower and one is directly in view of it as seen in the pic. Thanks for the advice though mate.
Hey Jay... [emoji481]
Yeah I haven't been around much sorry about that. There's been a lot going on recently so I've been pretty busy. I went on vacation for a little bit too after harvest and everything just took some time out for myself.

So yeah the light leak thing.
It can be an issue. I have left my curtain open accidentally every once in awhile in my inside grow and I have picked up a few seeds do to that neglect.
Leaving it like that for a few days at a time will affect them. And it's just a small slit its approximately 1 inch the top to about 3 in at the bottom and about 6 feet long and the flowing plants are probably 8 feet away from that in a dark dark room. But the light Creeps in there and gets to them.
I have most of my grow automated. So really the only thing I do is water and make teas So sometimes I can forget that curtain for 3-4 days at a time and then if I forget it again after I walk back out it could be seven eight 10 days I've accidentally done that and not too long ago neither LOL.
I've got a fresh batch of citrus super Haze seeds to work with LOL

It's good to take some of the leaves off and some of those inner useless Bud sites and many little branches that are popping out with little teeny weeny buds on them that looks like they won't amount to nothing. You'll enjoy your Harvest a lot better.[emoji817][emoji109][emoji482]

Took a trip up to the jardin this afternoon/evening, super windy there 40mph gusts with 60 tomoz promised.:yoinks:

The girls had a few wind burnt leaves but overall are taking it in their stride, all are now into flower and building buds.

The Ducks are still furthest along, getting a bit of frost now too:

20180918_182403.jpg

20180918_182323.jpg

No noticeable smell near it, but rubbing the buds it smells exactly like the first nirvana blue mystic I grew under the one cob last year.

Tall one going purps now too:

20180918_182857.jpg

20180918_182845.jpg

Couldn't quite reach the tops to rub the buds; but no obvious smell a foot or so away.

Kushes -

Big bushy one is on track, but there's some weird purpling of the top fans, is this anything to worry about?

20180918_182456.jpg

She's big and kushy, but I think all have finished stretch now

20180918_182504.jpg

The one behind on the sati tip, is looking ragged, but least there's lots of airflow :biggrin:

20180918_182446.jpg

One in the other corner seems set up to make long mould resistant colas, though keeps getting shit on by the birds.

20180918_191954.jpg

Can just about see some frost, bit blurry sorry peeps:

20180918_192014.jpg

Snow Bud, also bird shit catcher

20180918_192024.jpg

Will she finish before weather turns to shit, can't see this done by 30 odd days time:

20180918_192147.jpg

HSO sour diesel

20180918_182517.jpg

20180918_182440.jpg

All budding well, dosed them with mollasses, seaweed extract and some tom food.

There's some decent buds to be had if fortune favours me over next month.
:frog:

Btw, I'm not too wise to it, this being first photo outdoor grow. But I saw no obvious sign of mould. The plot is quite high up on a hill, and its generally windy in the area, I'm hoping it will reduce chances of it happening or at least limit it.

Shed load of rain forecast for thurs, just praying for that Indian summer we all deserve after the washout we saw in june-aug :coffee:

Btw, I'm not too wise to it, this being first photo outdoor grow. But I saw no obvious sign of mould. The plot is quite high up on a hill, and its generally windy in the area, I'm hoping it will reduce chances of it happening or at least limit it.

Shed load of rain forecast for thurs, just praying for that Indian summer we all deserve after the washout we saw in june-aug :coffee:
They all look so beautiful out in the garden. :bow: I bet it’s the wind that is helping keep the mold away. :d5:

Back