Outdoor Jay's UK Back Garden Outdoor 2018

They look great mate, mine have slowed right down as well...the dreaded cold :( I'm battling mould on think fast think she's gonna get an early chop lol frisian duck has got to be the choice for next years grow, she's hardy as anything :) the only girl ive got not in the greenhouse & she's smashing it! [emoji172]
546f85c9044edbdafa3cb488f65210dd.jpg
d80a14d83c08832b2ea7432819ab39ce.jpg
b8ca3fa10e09ae4f061278c75dc3dd13.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Wow, your Duck is awesome dude, some v chunky buds, have you checked the trichs? I was shocked how much cloudy there was.

If the smoke is ok, will deffo run again as seems to flower earlyish, looks less suss and delivers buds even up my way.

The spot the smaller one is in will be used for an auto next year, just did not realise it would get so shaded.

Which day did you get a frost Jay, the 25th? That was the coldest temps my weather station measured, 3.3C. Fingers crossed you get something out of it all!

Think it was sun and mon nights just gone, got down to 4c so v close to frost if not so.

I imagine along with the crazy storm days on the thurs- fri there was minimal bud development on any of those days. :nono:

Some of the fans had gone blue on the tips, which is another sure fire sign.

Outlook is fairly decent for next 2 odd weeks, so fingers crossed. The ducks should deliver even if nothing else does.

Think it was sun and mon nights just gone, got down to 4c so v close to frost if not so.

I imagine along with the crazy storm days on the thurs- fri there was minimal bud development on any of those days. :nono:

Some of the fans had gone blue on the tips, which is another sure fire sign.

Outlook is fairly decent for next 2 odd weeks, so fingers crossed. The ducks should deliver even if nothing else does.

Yee.. I had ice on my van windscreen twice last week but the temp was 4°C. Should be alright Jay, hang on in there.. I remember last year thinking it was gonna be a shit harvest, then on chop day we were pleasantly surprised. [emoji1360]

Yee.. I had ice on my van windscreen twice last week but the temp was 4°C. Should be alright Jay, hang on in there.. I remember last year thinking it was gonna be a shit harvest, then on chop day we were pleasantly surprised. [emoji1360]

Thanks again mate, helping me keep faith, just disheartening visiting and seeing v little progress in 10 days.

The garden is north facing also, which does not help. How did you choose harvest day last yr? Was it before the frost proper set in, I'm thinking I should chop the smaller duck sooner rather than later!

:size:but ffs :hurry:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Cheers Arch, I had the feeling this would come down to the wire.

If the forecast was poor I'd chop most of it now, but as it stands next two weeks look better than the past two, so gotta give em longer. Mould looks unlikely in anything bar the small duck as there's no density to anything else. :rofl:

:pighug:

Wow, your Duck is awesome dude, some v chunky buds, have you checked the trichs? I was shocked how much cloudy there was.

If the smoke is ok, will deffo run again as seems to flower earlyish, looks less suss and delivers buds even up my way.

The spot the smaller one is in will be used for an auto next year, just did not realise it would get so shaded.

Thanks Jay :) No i haven't checked trichs yet, all pistils are still white, so didn't bother but is it normal for them to be white? Going to visit them today so might cut her down :) yeah mine flowered early too & i even struggled to spot she was canna lol think I'm gonna run DP's whole outdoor line next year, I'm so impressed with her [emoji7] i actually struggled with autos this year 2 out of 3 got mould and they were planted out 1st june! Gonna find some hardy ones for next year :) if mine suffered from mould down south middle of August, i really dont hold out hope for the autos now :(

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Thanks again mate, helping me keep faith, just disheartening visiting and seeing v little progress in 10 days.

The garden is north facing also, which does not help. How did you choose harvest day last yr? Was it before the frost proper set in, I'm thinking I should chop the smaller duck sooner rather than later!

Ermm.. not sure! I’ve drunk a lot of gin since then. [emoji16] Just keep an eye on the weather mate.

Back