I don't suppose that has anything to do with that missing JH branch... :smoking:
Maybe.. lol Speaking of which today I have something tasty to look at.

Uhhh, u mean they are different?
So it would appear.

So since my coolers were just 7 bucks a pop I used thermal glue instead.
Yes I have finished my lights and can now show you my plants how they actually look without having to colour-correct in photoshop.
Day83_HDR1.jpg

That is how my tent looks now; A tad chaotic on the cables but they are each a meter long so I can adjust them as much as I need for plants in different stages. I'm running the red lights of the Mars and my diy lights.
Day83_HDR2.jpg

Jack Day 83: Jack is doing well and flowering strong. I broke off a branch my accident when watering and smoked it... man that's some good herb. Here are some pics:
Day83_HDR3.jpg

Day83_HDR4.jpg

Baby Day 55: As you can see I removed the lower 2 branches of baby. Now all it has to do is grow the seeds.
Day83_HDR5.jpg

Somango Day 37: These lovelies are growing well. There are no more signs of deficiencies so 0.7l/D is looking like a good amount to keep it a good hydroponic system.

Today each one got 1.5l and Jack got 2.2L. Every now and then I flush bit with my standard Kiss D solution to get all the old salts out of the substrate.

Maybe.. lol Speaking of which today I have something tasty to look at.

So it would appear.

So since my coolers were just 7 bucks a pop I used thermal glue instead.
Yes I have finished my lights and can now show you my plants how they actually look without having to colour-correct in photoshop.
View attachment 676636

That is how my tent looks now; A tad chaotic on the cables but they are each a meter long so I can adjust them as much as I need for plants in different stages. I'm running the red lights of the Mars and my diy lights.
View attachment 676637

Jack Day 83: Jack is doing well and flowering strong. I broke off a branch my accident when watering and smoked it... man that's some good herb. Here are some pics:
View attachment 676638

View attachment 676639

Baby Day 55: As you can see I removed the lower 2 branches of baby. Now all it has to do is grow the seeds.
View attachment 676640

Somango Day 37: These lovelies are growing well. There are no more signs of deficiencies so 0.7l/D is looking like a good amount to keep it a good hydroponic system.

Today each one got 1.5l and Jack got 2.2L. Every now and then I flush bit with my standard Kiss D solution to get all the old salts out of the substrate.
Hmm.. how long is every now and then? And what's your kiss D solution? Is it the peppers that are red down in the corner?
:pass:

They all look good under the new lights!! :smoking:

Subbed up

"carpe diem"
Deus Vult?

Do you check out any of pops22 work? Hes got a pretty cool project going if ur interested.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tyrannosaurus-duck.55660/page-5
Trying to air layer a cannabis plant? interesting I'm curious how to score just the cambium without anything else.

Hmm.. how long is every now and then? And what's your kiss D solution? Is it the peppers that are red down in the corner?
:pass:

They all look good under the new lights!! :smoking:
"Every now and then" should be every week but in reality it's every 2 to 3 weeks. the different KISS fertilizers you can find in the Threadmarks at the bottom of the page.
Oh yeah those are indeed the chillies, little bastards are taking forever to ripen :p

Awesome thread man. Very educational. I look forward to following your progress and learning!
Thank you

Now I've come across a bit of a "problem". Trying to not smoke my plant before it's ripe...

That taste of Jack did whet my appetite quite a bit but It has still about a month left to grow and ripen. I must confess I did take off a little branch from the bottom and am drying that now. Christmas is going to be nice.

Back