Happy new year druid!
Happy new year to you too :)

:rofl:

Oh I believe you!!

:vibe:
hehe

Alrighty so today I snipped off 3 buds (that lower branch I had to wind half way around the pot). They did contain 8 seeds total.. which after "extraction" turned into 7 and some mush. The seeds themselves are still quite green and plain with a bit of brown so technically they would still require more time to ripen but with these few I want to try something. I want to see the germination rates of seeds at different harvest times.

The drying will consist of 3 days on a heater at ~40c then they will be contained in glass vials with a good amount of silica gel for at least 1.5 weeks at room temp. After that the silica will be exchanged for fresh one in case it's saturated(got the color changing kind) and the seeds will be kept at 4°c for the remainder of their lives.

That should be optimal.. don't know. @mephisto any tips on seeds?

You made babies!!!
:smoking:
vB9B5.gif

Here's a view of my tent from the outside, just to get an idea of the light levels hehe. I gotta say I do love my little diy LEDs and so do my plants. Have a look at the Somango shoots in the later pictures, the ones right under the lights are exploding with growth.
Day97_HDR2.jpg

Of course I can't leave out this spectacular view. I just love looking at this.
have a look at my update from the 24th.. That's when the Somangos had just been LSTed for their final branching; Now 1.5 weeks later they are taking up half the tent.
Day97_HDR1.jpg

Jack Day 97: Jack is doing her thing and ripening.
Baby Day 69: Same here.
Day97_HDR3.jpg

Somango Day 51: They are most certainly going into flower now. The rapid growth out of nowhere and the blossoming hairiness are a dead giveaway. These are also the first to do their growth spurt under the new light setup and it's already looking to be quite effective.
Day97_HDR4.jpg

A quick little glance underneath their skirts. Looks nice and orderly from here :p
Day97_HDR5.jpg

vB9B5.gif

Here's a view of my tent from the outside, just to get an idea of the light levels hehe. I gotta say I do love my little diy LEDs and so do my plants. Have a look at the Somango shoots in the later pictures, the ones right under the lights are exploding with growth.
View attachment 682505

have a look at my update from the 24th.. That's when the Somangos had just been LSTed for their final branching; Now 1.5 weeks later they are taking up half the tent.
View attachment 682504

View attachment 682506

Somango Day 51: They are most certainly going into flower now. The rapid growth out of nowhere and the blossoming hairiness are a dead giveaway. These are also the first to do their growth spurt under the new light setup and it's already looking to be quite effective.
View attachment 682507

A quick little glance underneath their skirts. Looks nice and orderly from here :p
View attachment 682508

That has to be the lushest green tent I've seen yet...:worship:

vB9B5.gif

View attachment 682505

View attachment 682504

View attachment 682506

View attachment 682507

View attachment 682508
It is getting paaaaacked in there @Druid !!
:d5:

Hey @Druid !

Sorry I haven't stopped in an awhile, something is messed up with my notifications on my watched threads..but wow have your girls grown up! Lol Your tent has officially turned into a forest! I'm loving it, your doing a great job! Keep it up.

Happy growing!
:thumbsup:

That has to be the lushest green tent I've seen yet...:worship:
Thank you, I try to capture what I see to the best of my ability. Sometimes I manage to do it.
:yeahthat:

It may be time for the No Vacancy sign to be lit
Yeeeeaaah and then came the Cup challenge :p God I hope I can harvest Jack or Baby soon so I can do the cups in the tent and not under the tubes with the trees..

It is getting paaaaacked in there @Druid !!
:d5:
Oh yeah but not for long. In 2 weeks the seeds on Baby should be about ready and I can harvest.

Hey @Druid !

Sorry I haven't stopped in an awhile, something is messed up with my notifications on my watched threads..but wow have your girls grown up! Lol Your tent has officially turned into a forest! I'm loving it, your doing a great job! Keep it up.

Happy growing!
:thumbsup:
Thx, yours are looking to be off to a good start aswell

Day101_HDR1.jpg

Somangos Day 55: Do you remember when they were as big as the other two mature plants in the tent? Yeah that was 4 days ago.. things have changed a bit. These plants are growing at a furious pace; I wouldn't be surprised if they come out 2ce as tall as the other plants. Now if they stack like Jack does.. I have no problem with that crazy stretch.
I removed a good few handfulls of leaves yesterday and today so all the new growth gets a good amount of light. If you look in the centre of the 2 you're gonna see the shoots being quite low when compared to the outsides. That's because they were occluded by the giant fan leaves for 2 days. Yop that 20cm/8inch difference is just them being not lit as brightly for two days.
Day101_HDR2.jpg

Jack Day 101: Hmmmm It would appear that I have some necrosis on a good bit of the leaves and some discolouration of leaf stems. Since I never change my fertilizer ingredients I know It can only be an imbalance in the substrate. To fix that in Coco, just like it fixed the Somangos, I simply increase the feeding volume while staying at the same frequency.
Day101_HDR4.jpg

Babies Day 0: On the 3rd I took some seeds from Baby(2 weeks after fertilization) and on the 7th I put them into a plastic bag for germination. Those will be for the solo cup challenge. Today and tomorrow they should be sprouting their tails. Should that not happen I have to pop a Jack, NL or Moby for the cup grow.

Baby Day 73: Just ripening and doing it's thing. Today I have taken another bud and am drying it for seeds. I'm going to continue to collect seeds throughout the ripening process and pop a handfull to find out the germination rates.
Day101_HDR3.jpg

Back