Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Jeffin 'ell.. That's looking like its gonna be a big ol harvest U!

TONS OF IT! [emoji2]
Over here, we're all traumatized by Itisi running out of herb. And we're running low, since the first grow yielded about 3 dry ounces for the 2 plants together.

At this point, we refuse to buy it! Lady in Red started flushing on Friday and we dropped a few seeds. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.

Funnily enough, I moved the fan just after the photo, it's actually lower and closer now.

I get a little bit of wind burn, but that's preferable to the amount they were sweating with the fans up higher, if I ran my hand through the canopy it would come out wet. The only way to shift the air through there was get the fans closer.
Aw I see main thing is they are happy bro

Now it's your turn to be studied, @Itisi. It will take some time to study and take notes from 100 pages of posts?

Today I open a new notebook for technical notes, strain data and practical horticulture named Liber Diurnus - Daily tasks.

Now it's your turn to be studied, @Itisi. It will take some time to study and take notes from 100 pages of posts?

Today I open a new notebook for technical notes, strain data and practical horticulture named Liber Diurnus - Daily tasks.
Ooh. There's a doctor in the house!

There's about 98 pages of drivel, I'm afraid.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

What honestly that's me out I just couldn't justify that I was thinking maybe 100_200

It was an anniversary gift from me and itisher to ourselves.

I was disappointed when I opened the box, but that feeling went as soon as I tried it.

There's some sort of patent for the way it works, no doubt there's cheaper versions out there.

All the vapes I've tried that do what they're supposed to are expensive, it's reasonibly new tech. I remember buying a video recorder and it was a month wages, you couldn't give it away now!

It gets at least 8 hrs use every day and never let's me down, in this world, that is priceless.

Back