Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I actually think I need another one the same size. I won't have more than 2 plants in it at a time...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Right !!

See my small tent 80x80 with 3 inside
NO GO... because my first 2 I doubt you'd be somebody, and sowed so Xtreme. now have a problem because they do not stop to grow Lime and Xtreme ... well Widow is stopped

Right !!

See my small tent 80x80 with 3 inside
NO GO... because my first 2 I doubt you'd be somebody, and sowed so Xtreme. now have a problem because they do not stop to grow Lime and Xtreme ... well Widow is stopped
Wow... And they are autos, huh? My fems are like that, but the autos not so much. I also look for seeds of plants that aren't so large because I don't want to end up with way too much herb. I'd be scared to have a lot sitting at home and don't have the heart to throw it away.

I'm just growing for me, my friend who's growing it with me, and a couple of very close friends who'll be getting some nice gifts! ;)

Wow... And they are autos, huh? My fems are like that, but the autos not so much. I also look for seeds of plants that aren't so large because I don't want to end up with way too much herb. I'd be scared to have a lot sitting at home and don't have the heart to throw it away.

I'm just growing for me, my friend who's growing it with me, and a couple of very close friends who'll be getting some nice gifts! ;)

Nice girl... Thinking of other people ;)

Hey Witchy! I reckon your autos would go bigger if you used a bigger pot.. That ice cream tub isn't really up to scratch IMO! [emoji38]

Thanks for the coffee btw, I hate coffee... And it's gone cold now, but it's the thought that counts.

Hey Witchy! I reckon your autos would go bigger if you used a bigger pot.. That ice cream tub isn't really up to scratch IMO! [emoji38]

Thanks for the coffee btw, I hate coffee... And it's gone cold now, but it's the thought that counts.
Thanks! Glad you liked it! [emoji16]

I have made some mistakes that definitely affected the girls. And today I found the worst, I did not remove the plastic tray from around the roots, which I'm sure prevented root growth and all that comes with that. Grrrr... Upsetting, but ok. I'm sure I'll have more herb than I can use as it is.

Thanks! Glad you liked it! [emoji16]

I have made some mistakes that definitely affected the girls. And today I found the worst, I did not remove the plastic tray from around the roots, which I'm sure prevented root growth and all that comes with that. Grrrr... Upsetting, but ok. I'm sure I'll have more herb than I can use as it is.

Aww FFS![emoji849]

Too much still ain't enough!

You'll be amazed how popular you become.

Back