Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Yesterday we went to the garden centre to get some erm.. garden stuff.

They have a tropical fish section so I thought I'd get an air pump for the wilma.

I get to the front of the queue and the guy serving eyes my barneys farm tee shirt, fixes me with a hard stare and said "this is for a fish tank, isn't it!"

I was a bit stoned and felt a wave of paranoia sweeping up on me, when he added "some people put them in ponds, they ain't big enough for ponds".

I think a little bit of wee may of come out!
Hahaha! I had missed this post. Yeah, we've all been there at some place of another. lol [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

OK.

Scrubbed the rest of the kit and dried in the sun.

View attachment 568833
(Insert butt in a chair joke here)

And off to the loft.
View attachment 568834

For those interested. I use a wilma drip hydro system filled with clay pebbles, using the flood (blue)emitters.

Currently set for 15 mins every 2 hours. Have little humidity domes over cubes and emitters.

Anybody that's tuned in previously may have noticed I tend to fry seedlings.

This time I've decided to diffuse the situation. (See what I did there?)

View attachment 568846

I also have a problem with enjoying the led lights a bit too much when stoned. The diffusers are doing nothing to help this issue!

View attachment 568847

View attachment 568848
View attachment 568854

Apologies for lack of appearance, both this weekend and the coming week.

Been clearing the loft of previous residents crap and have the joy of a week on call ahead!
Wow, I can see how it can psychedelically affect you! [emoji16] [emoji12]

YES U!

I've no idea what the reading on your truncheon means buddy but the plants look banging mate! I salute your greenery sir!

Shame about the lil one, maybe she'll have a late life spurt.. ?

Nice work dood.. Reeeespeck. [emoji1420]

Cheers mate, it means I have 1400 odd little sailors (micro sieman) which is about this much:bighug:

Im not too fussed about the little Un. She's a photo and will be possibly used for cuttings for the next grow (should be fun once I switch to flowering nutes).

Hey Witchy! Surely you could cram a few more plants in that conservatory.. It's a ready made greenhouse! I reckon you'd fit at least 12 in there! [emoji2][emoji1360]
Oh, probably more! But on hot days, it gets really nasty... And the smell would be a problem.

Just had another look at the pics U... Foookinell.. You weren't joking about the banana hands mate.. Jaysus.. Last time I saw fruits like that, I was half way up mount Teide.

Lol. Yeah, getting itisher to pick my nose is always a pain.

Back