Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Cheers mate, it means I have 1400 odd little sailors (micro sieman) which is about this much:bighug:

Im not too fussed about the little Un. She's a photo and will be possibly used for cuttings for the next grow (should be fun once I switch to flowering nutes).

Semen? Sorry. [emoji2]

So you're gonna use the runty one for clones? Surely you'll be creating several new runty ones? Wouldn't chance it myself, unless you know something I don't..

Ere, can you sort the blimmin flooding out U, I need to get thru the Blackwall Tunnel and it seems to be full of water. [emoji51]

Semen? Sorry. [emoji2]

So you're gonna use the runty one for clones? Surely you'll be creating several new runty ones? Wouldn't chance it myself, unless you know something I don't..

Ere, can you sort the blimmin flooding out U, I need to get thru the Blackwall Tunnel and it seems to be full of water. [emoji51]

I'm q _ing in it myself, trying to get to hospital in woolwich.

I'm leaving the runt at the moment, it owes me nothing sitting there and she may be a slow starter. If she stays runty I'll take cuts for the garden, if she picks up the cuts go indoors. She's Barney's liberty haze, couldn't pull her with that pedigree.

I'm q _ing in it myself, trying to get to hospital in woolwich.

I'm leaving the runt at the moment, it owes me nothing sitting there and she may be a slow starter. If she stays runty I'll take cuts for the garden, if she picks up the cuts go indoors. She's Barney's liberty haze, couldn't pull her with that pedigree.

Aww I'll se ya in a mo then, heading for new cross and Peckham. [emoji97]

Back