Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

coming along nicely, hows temps in the loft dude
Been mid to high 20s lights on, although I left a cable point undone on the tent yesterday and it dropped to 21.

Lights off, all high teens.

I've ordered some of that spray foam insulation to do the roof, that should keep the loft temp a bit more stable. If with the insulation the tent struggles with the solar gain of the loft. I get 40 degrees up there on a really sunny day. Clay tiles are like a Fucking storage heater.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Heeeey.. It's Smirnoff man.. [emoji41]

It does remind me of raiding the hotel mini bar at 5am when all the good stuff's gone tho.. Malibu and tomato juice anyone? [emoji12]
I know it's time to stop when I find myself drinking lambrini!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Fookin freezing and pissing with rain here X-man! My daughter's going to Denmark in a couple of weeks, not sure where tho.. I'll tell her to say hi! [emoji6][emoji112]
The weathers my fault. We had the trees in our garden chopped back to let in some more light. It's been shit ever since.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I see new nutrients brands continually..
How many is there
I've been favoring General Hydroponics lately and wasn't happy to read about them in The Weed Blog, or something like that. Apparently, they don't support canna growers. I read that Advanced Nutrients is the only company that is geared towards canna growing and who supports the community, etc.

Back