Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

That's what itisher said, he 'carried on waffling', which I think was him explaining it's on a different circuit.

Thank fuck I'm lazy, I've got a breaker and a drum of armoured to run a dedicated supply to the loft, that would have been very obvious.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I've never seen inside a smart meter.. but I'm assuming it'll know if you add another breaker. Where does the information go btw? To the supplier or does it stay on the meter til someone reads it?

Where's the instructions? Gis a look! [emoji2]

I've never seen inside a smart meter.. but I'm assuming it'll know if you add another breaker. Where does the information go btw? To the supplier or does it stay on the meter til someone reads it?

Where's the instructions? Gis a look! [emoji2]

Done a bit of reading... so it looks like you can set it to only send data weekly or monthly if ya want.. they want it to send every 30mins tho... that's your choice apparently.

Energy suppliers generally don't give a shit how much juice you get through, they make money from it, fookin snooping tho eh? It's a bit intrusive if you do what we do IMO.

Done a bit of reading... so it looks like you can set it to only send data weekly or monthly if ya want.. they want it to send every 30mins tho... that's your choice apparently.

Energy suppliers generally don't give a shit how much juice you get through, they make money from it, fookin snooping tho eh? It's a bit intrusive if you do what we do IMO.
Both my tents pull less than a total of 2kw.

The hot tub is about 2.5.

I think they're more concerned about people nicking the juice than what you do with the stuff you pay for.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Tbh I think the whole, Internet search history snoop, thing is more a threat.

There was a thing on tele last night (didn't see, somebody told me) apparently 1 in 40 uk houses has a grow operation of some sort. That's about 1.6 million people growing.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

20161208_183107.jpg

^ candy kush

20161208_183114.jpg

^ maz, on the road to recovery after system failure, also addressed calmag issue.

20161208_183805.jpg

^Ultra lemon haze.

20161208_183749.jpg

^liberty haze, she'll be down for crimbo.

Back