Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Last of the liberty haze gone. (Harvest another one at crimbo).

So on to Jessie.

She's regained a bit of moisture in the jars, not too much, just requires longer burbling.

The flavour is lovely, spicy berries with a touch of the skunk funk. Very seasonal.

I'll do a proper smoke report when she's cured a bit and I've got hammered on it!
Awesome! I'm sure she'll be fantastic. [emoji2] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Had smart meters fitted today.

The guy that fitted them was questioning itisher about the electrical load as soon as he switched on.

She text me to ask what she should say. I said 'mind your own business, fit the meter and fuck off'. nosey cunt. Seriously, I pay for the electricity, that's all the information he's in titled to.

Where's the vape!

The guy that fitted them was questioning itisher about the electrical load as soon as he switched on.

She text me to ask what she should say. I said 'mind your own business, fit the meter and fuck off'. nosey cunt. Seriously, I pay for the electricity, that's all the information he's in titled to.

Where's the vape!
Feck that shit I've told my supplier to kiss my fat one not having one fitted but the government said we must no numb nuts it's only advisory they don't like me no more [emoji23] just tell the you keep reptiles them bearded dragons cost a fortune to look after not to mention your albino python [emoji108]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Where's the vape!

Why the bleedin' eck did you get one of them bud? [emoji848]

Feck that shit I've told my supplier to kiss my fat one not having one fitted but the government said we must no numb nuts it's only advisory they don't like me no more [emoji23] just tell the you keep reptiles them bearded dragons cost a fortune to look after not to mention your albino python [emoji108]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Albino python? Hehe.. has it got one eye?

I'd have gone elsewhere. S'pose you can blame it on the hot tub... s'pose that's on a different circuit to the loft tho..
That's what itisher said, he 'carried on waffling', which I think was him explaining it's on a different circuit.

Thank fuck I'm lazy, I've got a breaker and a drum of armoured to run a dedicated supply to the loft, that would have been very obvious.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back