Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

And off to the loft.
20161204_160933.jpg

That's a lot of hydroton do you reuse it

I toke therfore I am so naaa
Normally between 25 and 50 %. This time, hardly anything, the root ball was like concrete. The stuff stuck in the roots normally gets chucked in the garden on top of the pot plants.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Normally between 25 and 50 %. This time, hardly anything, the root ball was like concrete. The stuff stuck in the roots normally gets chucked in the garden on top of the pot plants.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I've started reusing mine as most of the roots are in the buckets I hate rinsing that shit out

All this week and the end of last week my company have had me doing site cover, which I hate. So on Friday I took myself off to find a smoking spot. I found a supply fan marked 'archives'and thought this would be a safe bet. I've just discovered that the 'old archives'is now the cleaners office! Oops.

All this week and the end of last week my company have had me doing site cover, which I hate. So on Friday I took myself off to find a smoking spot. I found a supply fan marked 'archives'and thought this would be a safe bet. I've just discovered that the 'old archives'is now the cleaners office! Oops.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Look what I found!

IMAG1033.jpg

IMAG1034.jpg

Just need to figure out how to sneak half a ton out of the building and onto a train at charing cross!
How big are the pockets in my drizabone? Hhhmmm.

Back