Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

f722c203138657d653c682b04d3b212d.jpg

It's fr-high-day!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Cheers dude not that bothered about hiding it at work there all stoners anyway I'm gonna start using my solo to get used to it then when I run out of tobacco try and pack the smokes in just have to get over the initial coughing my guts out [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I was trying to remember if it was you that had the solo.

Right, makes it easier. Get the mighty. It'll last all day, except outdoors in winter, then they struggle. Looking at £350-375 ish. Buy some of the capsules to preloaded and you'll be good for a hard day at the office/coal face.

I was trying to remember if it was you that had the solo.

Right, makes it easier. Get the mighty. It'll last all day, except outdoors in winter, then they struggle. Looking at £350-375 ish. Buy some of the capsules to preloaded and you'll be good for a hard day at the office/coal face.
You da man [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

ive been looking up them mighty vaporizers they seem to price around £235 found these on dh gate most probably fake what you think
http://www.dhgate.com/product/vape-...wered/388657710.html#s1-13-1b;searl|372895257

Compared the photo to itisher new one, the serial number looks a bit dodgy.

Soz, I meant 250-275! It was early!

This pains me to say this, because I have a personal issue with them, but vapefiend is about the fairest prices in the uk. They offer reasonable aftercare service. Only reason I stopped using them is because I had an issue with their marketing techniques when the grasshopper went on sale (I've spent thousands with them and expected them to sell me a grasshopper and not make me play the stupid games that non customers had to play).

I bought this for the missus for Xmas, 'the Dust Gatherer'. I've smoked it more than she has!
771207ec494895a13763258be3edd53f.jpg
01727350b8b1baf0ac1fce4328cfc02c.jpg

Main problem is, it has water in it which leaks out if the vape's not upright. Awesome if you like having a pocket full of bong water!

I don't! [emoji6]

I bought this for the missus for Xmas, 'the Dust Gatherer'. I've smoked it more than she has!
771207ec494895a13763258be3edd53f.jpg
01727350b8b1baf0ac1fce4328cfc02c.jpg

Main problem is, it has water in it which leaks out if the vape's not upright. Awesome if you like having a pocket full of bong water!

I don't! [emoji6]
That do herbs?

My neighbour is off to Cornwall. He just knocked and asked to borrow some weed. He bought a tenners worth yesterday and when he went to pack it this morning found his parrot had eaten it! I asked if the parrot was ok and he said 'yeah,he's just munching on some fruit pastils'!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back